Poll: Super Bowl  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
    • Not sure but I want to respond to the other question
  2. 2. Who are you rooting for?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/2023 at 11:00 PM

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think their post-season run is a mirage.  The Giants kind of reached the end of their rope and the 49ers didn't have a QB.  

People can talk about their level of competition doesn’t change the fact that they blew those teams out. And doesn’t change the fact the Eagles are loaded as well

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think their post-season run is a mirage.  The Giants kind of reached the end of their rope and the 49ers didn't have a QB.  

Fair points but eagles are kind of loaded everywhere. 4 players on the dline with 12 or more sacks.  Really good oline, Aj brown, devonta smith. Pretty good corners in slay and Bradbury. Eagles have talent everywhere.

will be interesting to see if chiefs can pull out to an early lead. We know mahomes can play from behind. But can hurts?

The officiating in the AFCCG turned me off of Mahomes and the Chiefs. I feel like the league is pushing Mahomes to be the new face of the league in the same, bull**** way they did with Brady. Maybe if Mahomes beat Brady last year, I’d feel differently, but he didn’t. I’m happy with Eli being the goat until the next guy comes along. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 2

13 minutes ago, slats said:

The officiating in the AFCCG turned me off of Mahomes and the Chiefs. I feel like the league is pushing Mahomes to be the new face of the league in the same, bull**** way they did with Brady. Maybe if Mahomes beat Brady last year, I’d feel differently, but he didn’t. I’m happy with Eli being the goat until the next guy comes along. 

It really does feel like this. I’m sick of the Chiefs already. They feel like the Patriots 2.0 with their boring inevitability, frequently aided by some dubious officiating. It’s like watching the same movie over and over. 

I’m rooting for the Eagles and I think they win; better roster top to bottom.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

People can talk about their level of competition doesn’t change the fact that they blew those teams out. And doesn’t change the fact the Eagles are loaded as well

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Fair points but eagles are kind of loaded everywhere. 4 players on the dline with 12 or more sacks.  Really good oline, Aj brown, devonta smith. Pretty good corners in slay and Bradbury. Eagles have talent everywhere.

will be interesting to see if chiefs can pull out to an early lead. We know mahomes can play from behind. But can hurts?

These are good points.  I'm usually wrong about these picks anyway.  But I'll be rooting for Mahomes so I guess I'm not giving the Eagles enough credit.

36 minutes ago, slats said:

Except Eli Manning is not even close to being a great QB, let alone the greatest.  He's not a HOFer in my eyes, unless they open the Hall to "good QBs who played great for a 4 game stretch at the right time of year."  Maybe he should get into the Hall of the very good, but not the HOF.  The Giants defense won those games more than Elli Manning did.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, slats said:

First time I’m seeing someone even have Eli in the goat conversation.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Except Eli Manning is not even close to being a great QB, let alone the greatest.  He's not a HOFer in my eyes, unless they open the Hall to "good QBs who played great for a 4 game stretch at the right time of year."  Maybe he should get into the Hall of the very good, but not the HOF.  The Giants defense won those games more than Elli Manning did.  

If McGinnest got in, anybody can.

8 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

First time I’m seeing someone even have Eli in the goat conversation.

Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I remember feeling at the time of retirement that Eli was not a HoF player but he had a HoF career. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it but it feels right haha

I dont think he did. Robert Horry I think is a good comp. Is Robert Horry a HoF?

Coming up big in the big game matters. He has two rings to show for his effort.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hex said:

The Eagles scored 35 on tge #1 defense in the conference champs. I don’t trust the Chiefs to win it, but I’ll be rooting for them. 

Eagles lost 1 game all year without their starting QB, while their defense recorded the most sacks since the 84 Bears.

I am rooting for the Chiefs, but think the Eagles win.

• Upvote 1