HOF Game - Jets Vs Browns

LockeJET

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Yeah .. I agree... Not sure how I feel about the 4th preseason game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

First game of the preseason. National television. Huge audience.

Zach going out there any throwing 2 or 3 picks against the Browns 3rd stringers is a big risk.

Will be a good litmus test to see just how thick that "bubble wrap" is going to be.

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If???  Zach will play the majority of the game.  He will be the 3rd string qb this year and thats who plays in this meaningless game.

The 4th stinger will get 3+ quarters of this game whoever that is.  Then said 4th stringer will be cut the next morning.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If???  Zach will play the majority of the game.  He will be the 3rd string qb this year and thats who plays in this meaningless game.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

The last thing the organization wants is Zach suffering national humiliation before the full reboot happens.

We shall see.

1 hour ago, FootballLove said:

Saleh will start Aaron Rogers for the 4th PS game....who will dislocate his throwing shoulder and be put on 2-year IR. Zack will make Aaron's life a living hell....switching his pain meds with laxatives. We are the Jets after all....you know this is how it will pan out.

Good thing there arent 4 preseason games anymore. 

On 2/28/2023 at 3:27 PM, y2k8 said:

If we defeated the Eagles, you know it had to be a preseason game.

I think we play them in regular season next year.  Would be great if we were finally able to take them down for once (though, right now, it feels like the odds that happens are going to be very slim).

On 2/28/2023 at 2:32 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Rematch of the 1st ever MNF game (I think)

On 2/28/2023 at 2:35 PM, Jet Nut said:

Yes it was, followed the SB win

Fun Fact.  That was the first game of the regular MNF series, but we played a Monday Night game the season before, against the Oilers.  Beat them 26-17.  The league had experimented with Monday games in the years leading up to the start of the Monday Night Football series in 1970.  Were probably about a half dozen other Monday Night games around the NFL before it became a regular thing.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we defeated the Eagles, you know it had to be a preseason game.

I think we play them in regular season next year.  Would be great if we were finally able to take them down for once (though, right now, it feels like the odds that happens are going to be very slim).

I want to play them in the SuperBowl having never beaten them in the regular season.