Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

100%. The *most likely* scenario is that Rodgers ends up on the Jets by Friday and everything else is details. 

I agree.  I think he knows he’s got a few good years of football left in him and he’s had it with gb.  Get the feeling this was always going to hit Monday right before the tampering period giving the jets and packers enough time to line up all their targets so they don’t show their hands now.   

• Upvote 2

So in addition to Rodgers, there's going to be (not a major) but a MAJOR, game-CHANGING piece. Outside of Rodgers. 
Right.
The hot take world we live in... Where headlines rule the day and substance matters not

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, bd71 said:

The guy spent 4 days in darkness.  What more does he need to do to figure out if he wants to play football or not? I want Rodgers as my QB but he’s a drama queen.

He needs 4 days in the California sun to make a decision.  Aren't you keeping up with this?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I'm perfectly calm dude, I'm just not a fool like you guys who think that this is somehow going to happen-it's not

Unlike most, I could care less whether he comes here or not.
I’m only here for the laughs. I stopped losing sleep over this team years ago.

• Ugh 1

Never was coming here.

QB1- Garropolo/Tannehill

QB2- Minshew/Mariotta

QB3- Zach Wilson

Thats a 10-7 season snd a playoff birth without committing long term or giving up draft picks.

Give us a year to determine if Zach improves behind the scenes or if we have to go all in to find a qb in the 2024 draft.  All while having a successful season.

Stay the course Joe!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 8
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 4

I could see the whole thing falling apart followed by the Packers realizing they still want to move on from him to Jordan Love.  Then they come back to the Jets and we do end up getting Rodgers.  If we get AR, it feels like it's going to take something like that to happen.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Never was coming here.

QB1- Garropolo/Tannehill

QB2- Minshew/Mariotta

QB3- Zach Wilson

Thats a 10-7 season snd a playoff birth without committing long term or giving up draft picks.

Give us a year to determine if Zach improves behind the scenes or if we have to go all in to find a qb in the 2024 draft.  All while having a successful season.

Stay the course Joe!!!!!

The curse of Joe Namath. 

• Haha 2

I wonder if there's something up with the 49ers.  Rodgers would be the perfect fit there.  They're much closing to winning than we are.  And while SF spent a fortune to acquire Trey Lance, I really wonder what they think of him right now.  As for Brock Purdy, he's injured and was Mr Irrelevant so they probably feel like they can do better.

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Unlike most, I could care less whether he comes here or not.
I’m only here for the laughs. I stopped losing sleep over this team years ago.

Yea I can see that by the 124 posts in this thread by you so far-you're so far above us all Green Ghost you just sit back and chuckle at all of our foolishness

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

yea we do, he ain't coming here, it's pretty obvious, he's had his chance now all he's doing is sitting back and laughing at everyone who is paying attention to him.

Surely I get your frustration but this is very, very far from "knowing" anything.  This is still the unlikeliest scenario.  Certainly possible..but def not something you know.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wonder if there's something up with the 49ers.  Rodgers would be the perfect fit there.  They're much closing to winning than we are.  And while SF spent a fortune to acquire Trey Lance, I really wonder what they think of him right now.  As for Brock Purdy, he's injured and was Mr Irrelevant so they probably feel like they can do better.

Do you think GB would allow a trade to SF?  Remember Rodgers is not a free agent...

This is all the same stuff. The media should really just stop reporting on this until it’s final, one way or another. It’s really clear that there’s no actual update but they feel the need to come out and say something every day just to generate a little buzz

• Upvote 2