Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

31 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If this were most people/athletes and I’d agree.  I truly believe that Aaron really doesn’t care about what people think about him or what he does, nor do I believe that he would let their opinions weigh on his mind and alter his play.

I want to learn how to give zero f*cks the way he does, lol.  I guess it’s time to start doing DMT, vomiting, and coffee enemas.

Watch the full interview over the weekend with Brandon Marshall. He says he doesn’t. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Packers vs Jets from this past season 

DAMN ZACH WILSON SUCKS!

I remember bumping the “Zach Wilson is a high school quarterback” thread at halftime and everyone came out with their BUT HES 5-2 pitchforks

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Pleeeeenty of time to figure that out.  Lots of ways to navigate that but, like you said, we’ll cross that bridge once we get there.

I am not as copacetic about this as you are, but it looks to be the way things are headed, so I’ll deal

• Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This entire thing is just needless BS. This is what you get with this guy.  You lie down with dogs and you get fleas.  He's an A$$ho*#.  I don't see the point of what he is doing other than to be an egotistical SOB.  He is making Brett Favre look like a stand up guy, and that's hard to do.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this trade going well for the Jets.  I think we will get a declining old QB who plays uninspired mediocre football for one season and then leaves. And the Jets will give up too much for that one season. That's my prediction.  Unlike others on this board, I'll gladly be wrong and take a successful season vs being able to say I told you so, but I didn't like Rodgers or the trade back in January and I am liking it a hell of a lot less after the past week culminating in today's ridiculous drama.

For the non realistic fans who only want to see the good light, the rest of us in reality now this guy is 1 of the biggest divas ever to play the game. But why we care? Because he is still great. If this was a nice guy/ media asskicker competition we just would have signed mediocre Derek Carr..