Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Zach is going to resuscitate his career, it’s going to have to be with another team. The coach doesn’t seem to like him, and the players have been actively rooting for his replacements since about week five of his rookie campaign. The die is cast here. 

But the most important person, the GM still has hope and if there is one thing gms do is that they hate hate hate to admit they were wrong.  Even if not in the best interest of the team.  In any case you still hang on to the player and find a way to get him some value before punting him.

41 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

More than anything else Saleh wants to be liked.

The Toxic fan base drove that Zach hate, weak Saleh let it sink in and the team followed Saleh's lead.

But yes, the die is cast here and I will be shocked if he's on the team in August.  

This seems extreme

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Pac said:

This monstrosity has become the worst thread of all time.  Which to some makes it one of the best. 

My vote is to lock it, pour copious amount of gasoline on it, and throw it in the nearest bonfire. 

And immediately start the next Rodgers thread at page 432?

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't get the whole "the AR trade should happen by day 2 of the draft".  Shouldn't it happen before the draft?  That way if it doesn't go through, we can use the pick to take (or trade up for) a QB (if there's someone we want)?

There is no QB in this draft worth wasting the roster on... Bryce is the closest thing in this draft to a sure prospect and he far from sure and 5'10".

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't get the whole "the AR trade should happen by day 2 of the draft".  Shouldn't it happen before the draft?  That way if it doesn't go through, we can use the pick to take (or trade up for) a QB (if there's someone we want)?

The theory that they are waiting to see how the first 12 picks goes makes the most sense at this point or the trade should have been done by now....  If the trade doesn't happen by day 2 we know the issue is the "stare down see who blinks scenario IMO".

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Pac said:

This monstrosity has become the worst thread of all time.  Which to some makes it one of the best. 

My vote is to lock it, pour copious amount of gasoline on it, and throw it in the nearest bonfire. 

If you win the SB it may be fun to go back and bump some posts:)

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

After Zach Wilson takes an 18 yard loss on a sack, Aaron Rodgers waves a tourmaline crystal pendant over his ankle and is immediately healed. He bounds back into action and throws his 13th and 14th touchdown passes of the young season. The Jets are 5-1, with their only loss coming the same week that presidential candidate Robert F Kennedy is revealed to be a silent majority shareholder of Merck stock.

It HAS happened before you know.   2018 he goes out on the cart and is down by like three touchdowns vs the bears.   Comes back in the second half and leads an epic comeback.   The video is on youtube.