Jets Pre-draft Presser Today at 1:00

C Mart

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Joe Douglas and Rex Hogan will have a press conference at 1. This is a previously scheduled pre-draft presser. No doubt, they will be asked about yesterday’s move (not the McGovern re-signing; the other move).

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Joe Douglas and Rex Hogan will have a press conference at 1. This is a previously scheduled pre-draft presser. No doubt, they will be asked about yesterday’s move (not the McGovern re-signing; the other move).

This organization has come such a far way in a short period of time. Calm, well spoken, has a plan, confident. Excellent talent evaluator and not one contract that has put us into cap hell. Gone for good are the same old Jets.  Joe Douglas is a winner and always presents himself with class. How can you argue? He transformed the Jets into a place where  arguably the best QB of all time wants to play and then traded for him. Easily the best GM in my lifetime and I go back to the Richard Todd days. 

• Upvote 3

So the question is who are the 15 guys with first round grades?

Bryce Young

CJ Stroud

Will Anderson

Bijah Robinson

Skronoski

Gonzalez

Witherspoon

JSN

Paris Johsnon

Broderick Jones

Tyree wilson

That's 11 guys, who else?

Perhaps porter or banks?

I can see them having the rest of the QBs outside their first round.

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So the question is who are the 15 guys with first round grades?

Bryce Young

CJ Stroud

Will Anderson

Bijah Robinson

Skronoski

Gonzalez

Witherspoon

JSN

Paris Johsnon

Broderick Jones

Tyree wilson

That's 11 guys, who else?

Perhaps porter or banks?

I can see them having the rest of the QBs outside their first round.

I would think they include the QBs. Grades are independent

16 hours ago, Copernicus said:

This organization has come such a far way in a short period of time. Joe Douglas is calm, well spoken, has a plan, confident. Excellent talent evaluator and not one contract that has put us into cap hell. Gone for good are the same old Jets.  Joe Douglas is a winner and always presents himself with class. How can you argue? He transformed the Jets into a place where  arguably the best QB of all time wants to play and then traded for him. This comming off a draft where he had the DROY and TWO OROY(s). Easily the best GM in my lifetime and I go back to the Richard Todd days.