1JD & Hard Knocks

Better than 1JD.  Hopefully they got most of the AR stuff out of the way. 

GW is special. He has elite quickness and agility. He was getting separation from sauce regularly. 

Chas !   Hope he gets back soon. 

Is it September yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I cannot put into words the rage I'm experiencing right now. Such an unnecessary distraction.

I disagree, I really think this could add to the “positive vibes” energy. Saleh talked about it in year one, and Rodgers has always been about that! F#*+cking synergy! It’s for real!
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

Okay fine you shills.  I'll go buy HBO again.  I am a mindless consumer.

I did the Prime week trial and was planning to cancel right after if it sucked lol.  

I was surprised I had other people watch with me at home.   The next preseason game I may need to get on the TV - I might not be watching alone lol.  

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Holy sh*t what an episode. Must see TV. Next week I’m sitting down with a carchoochie board. 

52 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Tanzel Smart said, “I’m gunna get one of those Coochie boards” when he was referring to charcuterie had me rollin 

I’ve already used it twice in real life. At this point I’ll just be looking for any reason to bring up a charcuterie board in every conversation. 

• Haha 2

Great watch.

The Sauce vs GW battles are a real treat, just so enjoyable to see these competitive, talented young men battle it out.

Zach came off well. He’s saying and doing all the right things. Though his next opportunity will likely be elsewhere, he will get another one.

One other scene that stood out was Rodgers and Sauce commenting and getting animated from the sideline during the Hall of Fame game. The standard has changed with some of these new players. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Great watch.

The Sauce vs GW battles are a real treat, just so enjoyable to see these competitive, talented young men battle it out.

Zach came off well. He’s saying and doing all the right things. Though his next opportunity will likely be elsewhere, he will get another one.

One other scene that stood out was Rodgers and Sauce commenting and getting animated from the sideline during the Hall of Fame game. The standard has changed with some of these new players. 

Zach is being groomed to take over for rodgers and so far has exceeded all expectations in regards to the reset.

Aaron rodgers, hackett nor the jets would be wasting their time if they were just going to trade him.

Not sure where this narrative comes from but if ur paying attention to whats going on, zach is cementing himself here as the future.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Zach is being groomed to take over for rodgers and so far has exceeded all expectations in regards to the reset.

Aaron rodgers, hackett nor the jets would be wasting their time if they were just going to trade him.

Not sure where this narrative comes from but if ur paying attention to whats going on, zach is cementing himself here as the future.

It's definitely too early to say all that.  At this point due to contracts he has a shot.  So far there seems to be a glimmer of hope but there's a long way to go before there's will be any definitive cement pouring going on.