Captain Of JN

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

No offense sweetie, but….
I’ve gone through over 50 years of disappointments rooting for this team without wavering, but this would be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

No Way GIF

..No offense taken  😎         p.s.   i'm gonna grab THAT  straw before it gets anywhere close to the camel's back   😉      Goooo JETS ! 😎

1 minute ago, Edgy said:

But I've already posted twice.... so I'm slipping.  So very qualified.

I don't know.  Still seems like you have a long way to go before demonstrating the appropriate level of dysfunction needed to represent the masses of Jet Nation.

Although I do have to admit that your campaigning to be the Captain means that maybe you likely are less grounded and well adjusted than I am giving you credit for.  But I still need to see the type of behavior displayed in this thread over a more substantive body of work before I could comfortably support your candidacy. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Commercial:

There’s only one person who can bring the left Jets fans and right Jets fans together:

A Canadian

vote for me. My neutrality will drive this site to the ground.

thank you for taking the time to read this political add.

There is a BiiiG *** next to your selection!

Justin Trudeau Yes GIF by Patriot Act

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, EM31 said:

Five pages and no announcement?  Geez, just give it to @TomShane and be done with it already.

I don't think that would work.  JN captain is almost a cheerleader role.  You can't relentlessly mock our golden boy QB from BYU while simultaneously waving green pom poms.

(universe of relentless Jets optimists) - (them that have a tendency to preach at the rest of us) = Slim pickings

It has to feel odd to them.  Finally even the most skeptical of us are hopping onto the bandwagon.  What is one going to do with all this almost unbridled optimism?  Look no further than @Warfish for an example of the current optimists club members.

What could go wrong that might stop the canyon of heroes from being a lock?

8 minutes ago, EM31 said:

(universe of relentless Jets optimists) - (them that have a tendency to preach at the rest of us) = Slim pickings

It has to feel odd to them.  Finally even the most skeptical of us are hopping onto the bandwagon.  What is one going to do with all this almost unbridled optimism?  Look no further than @Warfish for an example of the current optimists club members.

What could go wrong that might stop the canyon of heroes from being a lock?

LOL he said @Warfish Optimist 

laughing-laugh.gif

• Haha 3

We need to give this to someone who will take it WAY too seriously.  Like obsessing over it.  Someone who might even quit their job, divorce their spouse, send the kids to grandma’s for 5 months because this job, being the Captain of JN for 2023, isn’t like flipping burgers at McDonald’s part-time 24 hours per week.  This is like being an airline pilot where you are always in the air, flying 24 hours per day from now until February.  Your plane lands in Las Vegas at the Super Bowl.  Only then….do you get a bathroom break.

I want THAT guy/gal!