Aaron Rodgers is out of his walking boot.

Mogglez

25 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I wasnt thinking conspiracy but rather carelessness, but sure, let's go all the way with the conspiracy.😅

He thought he can make ZW an at least mediocre QB - saw the skills of ZW in preseason - thought dang, no chance for this kid, how embarrassing for me, how can I get out of this without losing my reputation ? - faked achilles rupture - win

Forgot: End of the season demands a trade to the vikings

• Thumb Down 1

10 hours ago, Bronx said:

Science is simply amazing.  BIomedicine/bioengineering will reach unimaginable heights to include the capacity of extending the lifespan and youth of human kind.   

Just think, you can add 40 more seasons of losing Jets football. And due to the miracle of science, Zach Wilson will be able to play until he's 80. Food for thought.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GangGreened said:

Manifest it!

say some good things about Zach too please.

You obviously missed Rodgers motivational talks on the Pat McAffe show.  He wants us to doubt him and be positive about Zach.  It's a little confussing but that could be the anesthesia?   

I think that may be why Namath was so negative.  He was trying to give the Jets team and Zach a chip on their shoulder to motivate them.  Seems to be a Jets theme.  Receipts.  I think we should all help by giving Rodgers and Zach loads of receipts.  

5 minutes ago, Biggs said:

You obviously missed Rodgers motivational talks on the Pat McAffe show.  He wants us to doubt him and be positive about Zach.  It's a little confussing but that could be the anesthesia?   

I think that may be why Namath was so negative.  He was trying to give the Jets team and Zach a chip on their shoulder to motivate them.  Seems to be a Jets theme.  Receipts.  I think we should all help by giving Rodgers and Zach loads of receipts.  

IMG_2687.jpeg

• WTF? 1

15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Preface: I don’t believe a midseason return is in the cards.  That being said, I do feel better about his recovery process and I do think it’s pretty awesome that this can totally revolutionize the way we treat/repair Achilles tendons 

So I guess what he was hinting at might come true... Woody will probably send the Jet out to pick him up... 

I think it's more motivation that TS will be there... 

ZW going to play lights out with AR watching... Can the Jets go undefeated with the throwbacks? 

• Sympathy 1

I miss that man.  Just a different vibe with him around.  Right now the team feels like when the teacher steps out of class for a minute and chaos ensues, but as soon as the teacher walks back in everyone instantly shuts up and sits at attention.  I'm hoping he has that kind of effect when he returns to the sideline/pressbox/wherever.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

So I guess what he was hinting at might come true... Woody will probably send the Jet out to pick him up... 

I think it's more motivation that TS will be there... 

ZW going to play lights out with AR watching... Can the Jets go undefeated with the throwbacks? 

So your thinking Sunday night?

does he come out for the coin toss as captain?

On 9/29/2023 at 1:15 AM, Maxman said:

We are just scratching the surface.

But not for everyone.... lol.

I had a far worse Ankle injury than AR8. Left ankle, ruptured Achilles, fractured talus, torn ATF tendon. Workers Comp decided after an X-Ray (Refused the Doc's request for an MRI) that I had a "Sprained Ankle". Decided the best path to recovery was being tortured with PT for 2 weeks, before the whole ankle blew up to the size of a Basketball... The PT actually caused more structural damage. Finally had an Ortho appointment approved, and he said "**** Workers Comp" (actual words Dr. Schilero used) and sent me direct for an MRI. Thats when I found out the extent of the injury. 

He STILL had to fight WC for a surgical intervention. I didn't walk for almost 6 months (My son Connor was 2 years old... and I had to go through a Promotional Assessment Center for Fire Lieutenant on a knee scooter. Not great...)

How did I **** up my ankle? Jumped from a a Tower Ladder platform onto a roof to vent a building that was on fire. Finished my shift and worked 2 more shifts on it... wrapped the sh*t out of it and ate Aleve like candy before it became unbearable...

A-Rod gets hurt playing football, immediately gets an MRI, and is in groundbreaking, cutting edge surgery within 36 hours. 

Neat stuff. The Plebes ain't getting any of it.

• Upvote 2