Rapport: Rodgers eyeing week 16 return?

Lol, he's running at 50% weight, can't get up on his toes, and hasn't  even attempted any football activity. He's not coming back. He just wants attention. He got it in GB by being the angry underappreciated superstar, he got it here by playing the role of super teammate, and bow has kept attention by acting like he us super healer. 

Dumbest move by a franchise since the adams trade

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Must I always be waiting, waiting on you?
Must I always be playing, playing your fool?

I sang your songs, I danced your dance
I gave your friends all a chance
Putting up with them wasn't worth never having you

Ah, maybe you've been through this before
But it's my first time, so please ignore
The next few lines 'cause they're directed at you

I can't always be waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool

I keep playing your part
But it's not my scene
Want this plot to twist
I've had enough mystery
Keep building it up
But then you're shooting me down
But I'm already down

Just wait a minute
Just sitting, waiting
Just wait a minute
Just sitting, waiting

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

Lol, he's running at 50% weight, can't get up on his toes, and hasn't  even attempted any football activity. He's not coming back. He just wants attention. He got it in GB by being the angry underappreciated superstar, he got it here by playing the role of super teammate, and bow has kept attention by acting like he us super healer. 

Dumbest move by a franchise since the adams trade

Yup and you beeeeeen saying this, you were and are 100% correct. I was so off on this one 

24 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

We’ll be 4-7 in two weeks.  Maybe he will come back, decide the Jets are a train wreck, and retire or demand a trade after the season.  Probably the best thing that could happen. 

Financially, retirement would be the absolute WORST thing that could happen.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson sucks, but how is he supposed to assert an iota of ownership of this offense with Rodgers parachuting in on Thursdays, getting himself involved in the playcalling, and walking through the facility like Jesus himself promising his teammates that he’s coming back to save them—but only if Zach keeps them playoff eligible? 

IMG_7801.jpeg

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson sucks, but how is he supposed to assert an iota of ownership of this offense with Rodgers parachuting in on Thursdays, getting himself involved in the playcalling, and walking through the facility like Jesus himself promising his teammates that he’s coming back to save them—but only if Zach keeps them playoff eligible? 

Only the Jets!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And no one is doing that.  So he will be the Jets QB1 in 2024 and quite possibly 2025.  We hitched our wagon to him and the Jets are going to ride this out.  

Aaron Rodgers at 32% of himself next year, with this defense, could win the Superbowl.

Zach Wilson would have to play at 24,743 times his current level and that probably still wouldn't be enough.

• Upvote 2