****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Former Zach Truther @TuscanyTile2  and former whatever the **** he is @kevinc855 arguing bout tanking is what this season has come to..

I'm not "former".  I still Boylieve Zach can be a good QB.  His time as a NYJ is over though.  I accept that.

I've also accepted that, for all intents and purposes, this season is over and we're better off rooting for losses to help our draft position.

Ftr, I still wish we could've drafted Trevor and I was rooting for 0-16 that year.

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

The last time Zach played the Fins, the Jets won 40-17. That’s the bar. No excuses for Boyle.

Except we will need for the D to knock out Tua early in the game. The egg will then crack and they will be playing their 3 string QB again like last time! 

Between the tryptophan and the edibles from last night, I'm feeling exhausted but yet filled with optimism that Boyle is gonna sling it today and lead the Jets to victory! My wife isn't used to my Jets positivity and is suggesting that someone laced the turkey with psychedelics. What a debbie downer!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Between the tryptophan and the edibles from last night, I'm feeling exhausted but yet filled with optimism that Boyle is gonna sling it today and lead the Jets to victory! My wife isn't used to my Jets positivity and is suggesting that someone laced the turkey with psychedelics. What a debbie downer!

My Wife calls the Jets positivity “epiphanies.”

We all have them at some point every season, but the Jets always let us down in spectacular fashion.  She reminds me of it constantly.

You’ve just had an epiphany…

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Because the Dolphins are a very good team.

Because Boyle is not an NFL Quality QB

But I look forward to the same gaslighting for Boyle that Zach Fans did for Zach "Oh, he played well for the #3, you can't expect the #3 to be more than what we saw, he's showing improvement!" etc. etc. etc.

No worries, I'm well aware there will 10,000 post-game threads screaming "SEE, WE LOST, IT WASN'T ZACH, ZACH WINS BY 50 TODAY!".

Good times inbound, clearly.

IDK if boyle can manage to just not be Zach bad. We can win. Miami is not that Great