Zach's gonna kill it

rbstern

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

But of course.  Zach will throw a few TDs and no INTs.  JN will explode in a mushroom cloud.  Only the Jets. 

There will be a bunch of Noah Brown fans in the stands.  Mt. Olive, NJ kid who went to Pope John HS in Sparta.

We haven’t scored a touchdown in three months.

MONTHS!!!

no way he throws a “few”!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, JagsFanJif said:

Anderson Jr, Greenard are top 5 in run win rate and both top 10 in pass rush win rate.  Sheldon Rankins, is 6th for defensive tackles.  Their team wins rates are in the top 5 in both categories.  They're going to absolute destroy your OL.

“Your”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JagsFanJif said:

Anderson Jr, Greenard are top 5 in run win rate and both top 10 in pass rush win rate.  Sheldon Rankins, is 6th for defensive tackles.  Their team wins rates are in the top 5 in both categories.  They're going to absolute destroy your OL.

I’m not so sure about that.  This past game they actually pretty much okay in pass protection.  I didn’t see any free rushers.  With this oline it’s all about getting the same guys on the field each game.  I don’t know if Zach is going to have a breakout game.  Anything is possible and I can only hope he puts all of these rumors behind himself and gets angry.  And the coaches had better figure out a way to channel that anger into pass receptions.

Texans 27 Jets 13

After the game, last season and likely this seasons OROY, Garrett Wilson and C.J. Stroud, former Buckeyes teammates, exchange jerseys, then embrace with Wilson whispering in Stroud's ear, "I'm forcing a trade to Houston next season. I hate NY taxes." They both laugh diabolically while smiling for their picture holding each other's jerseys up side by side. 

Evil Laugh Dr Evil GIF - Evil Laugh Dr Evil Maniacal Laugh GIFs

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Texans 27 Jets 13

After the game, last season and likely this seasons OROY, Garrett Wilson and C.J. Stroud, former Buckeyes teammates, exchange jerseys, then embrace with Wilson whispering in Stroud's ear, "I'm forcing a trade to Houston next season. I hate NY taxes." They both laugh diabolically while smiling for their picture holding each other's jerseys up side by side. 

image.gif.643b8ce8c810d9466292158d1f6ed664.gif

4 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

We haven’t scored a touchdown in three months.

MONTHS!!!

no way he throws a “few”!!!!!!

But are TDs even really that important anymore to the game of football?

Everything in the world has changed so much in the last couple of years. Almost everything anybody thought they knew is now wrong, unacceptable, or politically incorrect.

What's really important anyway is what is Travis Kelce doing every moment of the day with Taylor Swift and the good news is that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce now have their own TV show called "Catching Kelce"!

So I ask again should we really be so focused on why we can't score any TDs or win games anymore with all of this going on?

Oh, wait . . . I just thought about it and that is the only thing that is actually important in football how many points you can put up on the board each game . . . forget everything I just wrote before! LOL

16 minutes ago, rangerous said:

I’m not so sure about that.  This past game they actually pretty much okay in pass protection.  I didn’t see any free rushers.  With this oline it’s all about getting the same guys on the field each game.  I don’t know if Zach is going to have a breakout game.  Anything is possible and I can only hope he puts all of these rumors behind himself and gets angry.  And the coaches had better figure out a way to channel that anger into pass receptions.

The Falcons had 4 sacks, 3 strips sacks, they had 7 QB hits and 8 TFL.  They lived in the Jets backfield and Houston has much better win rates.

1 minute ago, JagsFanJif said:

The Falcons had 4 sacks, 3 strips sacks, they had 7 QB hits and 8 TFL.  They lived in the Jets backfield and Houston has much better win rates.

Only because Tim Boyle is taller and easier to spot back there.

• Haha 4

as crazy as this sounds and I have made a fortune betting vs saleh and co this week the jets win

tank is done for the season-nico will be covered in sauce-

jets win 28-21-Zach throws for 250 yards and not one not two but THREE tds

• Upvote 1

Let’s just imagine that Zach lets it rip and does ‘kill it.’ (I’m only saying ‘imagine it!’ - Not hard. 😉 😎)..  and he ‘finds it’.. and leads the Jets to a game shy of the playoffs.  
He’s been bad..no doubt, but he’s also been forced to run an ultra conservative game plan..due to zero faith in his ability.   if taking the training wheels off by allowing him to take shots down the field, encouraging him to scramble for yards..using his legs, etc.. becomes the key to unlocking him.. ?

that would signal..even more..that Saleh and Hackett have been inept in coaching him.

Edited by Greg555
Added a phrase
  • Post of the Week 1