A 40 year old man getting dragon tattoos

3 hours ago, varjet said:

He is making a statement:

What does a dragon eating its tail mean?

: a circular symbol that depicts a snake or dragon devouring its own tail and that is used especially to represent the eternal cycle of destruction and rebirth. 2. usually ouroboros or less commonly uroboros : something (such as a never-ending cycle) that is likened to or suggestive of the Ouroboros symbol

Quite apropos, seeing as he's the embodiment of this organization's never-ending mistakes.

58 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

infected tattoo, arm falls off, he begins rehab immediately to be ready for 2025

"At first I thought losing my arm sucked, but then I realized it's actually pretty dope, because it gives me the opportunity to become the first one-armed NFL QB in history. I really believe I can do it."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Arsis said:

I'm not big on bald fat losers like myself judging people for things that make them happy. He's not harming anyone. I'm almost 49 myself I'm way too old to be judging people and acting like I'm 13 and on the set of mean girls.

Don’t be so tough on yourself… Bald, fat and a loser isn’t all that bad. 😂