******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Some of you people are so far up your own *** with Wilson you fall all over yourselves to crush him for fumbling when he gets absolutely crushed on a completely blown assignment by an OL.  If you want to be mad at people for that play, be mad at Becton and Tomlinson.

Be mad at Joe Douglas.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Because Wilson Fumbled on a bad play by him then it is totally okay for your LT and LG to get beat so fast the running back had to pick up their guy instead of the blitzer.   Dog in Hell.....I am fine with that, that is fine.

I don't know what the heck has happened to you this year but I'm going to attribute it to some sort of water contamination in Canada.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Douglas should br fired for picking Becton. And there were people on this board talking about franchising becton.....lol

I called that a shltty pick the moment it happened.  I HATE developmental picks.  He was over weight, and  90 percent of all draft experts had him going after Wirfs.  But not fat Fukk JD, he knows better.  JD is trash. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Oh and Zach, thanks for last week. Good luck wherever you end up next. Hopefully the Jets trade with a team that misses all the fumbles on his stat line. 

no, no Max... those fumbles are not his fault. Zach should never be hit. its the fault of whoever let him be hit...lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Some of you people are so far up your own *** with Wilson you fall all over yourselves to crush him for fumbling when he gets absolutely crushed on a completely blown assignment by an OL.  If you want to be mad at people for that play, be mad at Becton and Tomlinson.

I hate Zach more than anyone, but you can’t blame him too much on that play. He anticipated the first free runner, but not the second

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

+ the running backwards.  It’s year 3 and he still does this.  He’s a F**kin child.  

It's not even just the running backwards.  It's the constant spinning around in a circle that precedes that.  He's literally making a point of taking his eyes off the field, going out of his way to make the situation worse and himself even more useless.  Absolutely no one else in the NFL does this sh*t, and it's the dumbest thing I have ever seen from a QB, and it happens over and over and over again.

• Post of the Week 3