Becton is a backup

Viermoo

I don't even want to watch this game. Got home late and there's no way I'm watching that game. But Becton hasn't been good most of the season. He played well early at RT. Yet some are ready to tag him. lmao. He's not a LT. He's an ok RT who I guess still has potential to be a good RT. He's nothing more than that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He was a 383 pound kid that had never been challenged before. He thought he could just get away with being the biggest guy on the field and had zero work ethic and never developed beyond what he was, a guy pushing around smaller players. 

Exactly what I said before he was drafted.

And JD drafted him over a tackle who was setting weight lifting records at Iowa.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Viermoo said:

He is honestly atrocious. I can’t believe how bad he is. After his rookie year I thought he’d be dominant. I thought wrong. The only way the Jets should resign him is as a backup.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yep.  Becton is playing himself out of the league.  Maybe that’s okay for him.  He’s made enough money to be set for the rest of his life without getting beat up each week.  And saleh is just not motivating these guys.

4 hours ago, GreenFish said:

I don't even want to watch this game. Got home late and there's no way I'm watching that game. But Becton hasn't been good most of the season. He played well early at RT. Yet some are ready to tag him. lmao. He's not a LT. He's an ok RT who I guess still has potential to be a good RT. He's nothing more than that.

Haven’t watched a game in 4 weeks. Best decision I’ve made in some time. There’s a lot of good football games that I have watched in that time. Won’t watch another jets game until jd saleh and Zach are gone. 

I actually get angry every time the jets game pops up on redzone and I am forced to watch a horrific sack fumble by ZW. 

this team sucks. Total clown show

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1