Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?

slimjasi

Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Jets to beat Washington?

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I think a top 4 pick is out of the question now, but look at the bright side. If we can get another edge to allow McDonald to rest after his 4-5 snaps each game, it will keep the guys in that DL rotation fresh!

If we lose to Washington and lose out I think we can get the 4th.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

Here is the funny t and a bit of a news flash, it doesn't really matter what we root for.

People get so mad that others can root for the Jets when the season is mathematically over. You do you.

I will never root for the Jets to lose.

I am going to root for the Jets to win while Ruckert, Warren, Garrett Wilson, Sauce, Tony Adams, Michael Clemons, The Williams Brothers, Tippmann, Breece, Irv Charles and all the other young talent on the team plays great.

The Jets always miss the draft pick. So I am not going to sit here worrying about it. If the Jets pick 4, they will let a Hall of Famer fall to 7.

Besides life is short. Winning feels good. I will be at the game and go Jets.

I want them to lose and those guys to have an off year whole showing potential so we can have a better pick and cheaper extensions.

I root for the laundry. Unless it's an all time great like Curtis Martin, Kevin Mawae or Nick Mangold. Revis too but he went to the pats so forget him. I root for them to do enough to help us win the super bowl without killing the cap.

21 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I want them to lose and those guys to have an off year whole showing potential so we can have a better pick and cheaper extensions.

I root for the laundry. Unless it's an all time great like Curtis Martin, Kevin Mawae or Nick Mangold. Revis too but he went to the pats so forget him. I root for them to do enough to help us win the super bowl without killing the cap.

That sounds complicated. I just root for them to have more points.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2