Zach Wilson placed on IR

12 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I wish him the best wherever he lands this off-season. 

9 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Agree - just don’t make one if those landing spots here

I don’t hate the kid at all but he needs a change and the jets need to be rid of him

Nah, screw that.  He's already been paid more than many will see in their entire lives, just to spend 3 years making fans endlessly miserable in having to watch a useless pile of garbage that hardly deserved even the smallest percentage of what ultimately came from those same fans' pockets.

There's no doubt he'll continue an NFL career being paid to rot on a bench elsewhere, and that's fine, but the very last thing this team needs is any fluke circumstance leading to a conclusion for this team that someone as useless as Wilson simply "needs more time".  I wish for him to never be mentioned again, while simply being eternally grateful he became a rich man despite providing approximately equivalent value to the average daily toilet flush.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Really?  Another amateur move by an amateur organization.  We are the Washington Generals of the NFL.................though I suspect the Generals would beat us if we played................football that is.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Wit said:

I loved JD until he was to cheap to secure a normal backup and sign enough o line. I kind of want him gone, but I’m scared that woody will bring someone awful in.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

While certainly a possibility, that's kind of like saying you are afraid to take an anti-diarrheal because you could get diarrhea again.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Last game of the season.  He was not going to be active anyway so this frees up a roster spot for a young guy they might want to take a look at tomorrow.

Ah yes the Jets early extended preseason as is tradition

• Haha 4