Luke Getsy

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

Oh god I wish we could just fast forward to Rodgers retirement 

Or rewind to make it never happen 

The only way the Rodgers era with the Jets is successful is if he stays, wins the AFC East division in 2024, then hoist the Lamar Hunt Trophy at MetLife, and he wins the Super Bowl at the Caesars Superdome. He retires and hands the keys to Penix. 

• Upvote 1

i am watching this doc on this ukranian 6 year old dwarf orphan that some us family adopted.

Turns out she was a 20 year old, pubic haired serial killer

I feel like this is exactly what we are getting with rodgers

it just seems like its the biggest mistake the jets have ever made as time goes on

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t know enough about this guy to get upset if the hire him or not. I don’t get the disgust with Rodgers, he is our best bet to win next season.  It’s not his fault he got injured 4 plays into the season. It’s also not his fault JD listens to many of his recommendations, JD is the GM. He is responsible, not Rodgers. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I don’t know enough about this guy to get upset if the hire him or not. I don’t get the disgust with Rodgers, he is our best bet to win next season.  It’s not his fault he got injured 4 plays into the season. It’s also not his fault JD listens to many of his recommendations, JD is the GM. He is responsible, not Rodgers. 

its the circus that comes with him. Now he is only older. he is probably done. he is 41 and looks 58. there is no way looks/health are not related

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Everything you look for in a coach:

✔️Good to hang out with outside the facility

✔️Great husband and father

✔️Fun in the room

✔️Long conversations

✔️Friends with Rodgers

So we’re not trading Zach 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Apparently fired as OC of the Bears. Used to be the QB coach and passing game coordinator in Green Bay from 2019-2021.

I wonder if we bring him on in same capacity.

I mean I think that’s Rodgers job no?

• Haha 1

I get we're at peak snark level here but I don't get why people are legitimately negative about this. Our offensive CS obviously needs help and Rodgers/Packers worked pretty well with Getsy in the mix. Bring him in, try to bring some offensive brain cells into the room. Being familiar with the system, Rodgers, et all is a good thing.

• Upvote 3