~~~Monday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/15

I do not think the Bills can win three or four games in a row but I'd be shocked if they do not clobber an overachieving Pittsburgh team.

I still refuse to believe the Eagles are as bad as they are playing but I think AJ Brown is out and that is a real problem.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm a Stillers fan tonight. Go Stillers! Stillers +10

As for the Eagles/Bucs game, I'm loving the Eagles ML. I'm predicting the Eagles route the Bucs tonight. It will be a get right game for them in the Wild Card round. 

i wish you all the luck in the world and am with you with the eagles.

Regarding the steelers  - since you are going with points its all good - the one place i simply cant go is a steelers victory

48 minutes ago, Trotter said:

i wish you all the luck in the world and am with you with the eagles.

Regarding the steelers  - since you are going with points its all good - the one place i simply cant go is a steelers victory

I'm sorry, but I would take a lot of joy in the Bills losing in the Wild Card round. If the Stillers pull off the upset, then I would be like Stephen A. Smith after the Cowboys choke. Go Stillers! Beat the Bills!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I do not think the Bills can win three or four games in a row but I'd be shocked if they do not clobber an overachieving Pittsburgh team.

If Josh Allen plays well, the Bills' can beat anyone.  If Josh Allen plays poorly, the Bills can lose to anyone.  I think he plays well enough today for the Bills to win, but nothing is a lock with that team.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lith said:

If Josh Allen plays well, the Bills' can beat anyone.  If Josh Allen plays poorly, the Bills can lose to anyone.  I think he plays well enough today for the Bills to win, but nothing is a lock with that team.

Agreed, I do not think he can play well for 4 games in a row.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Agreed, I do not think he can play well for 4 games in a row.

No argument from me.  But I think the Steelers are so limited that this Bills team will still find a way to win even if we get bad Josh Allen this afternoon.

• Upvote 2