~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

Wow!  I can’t believe how distraught some sound here.  I’ve invested no emotional capital in any of the 4 teams playing today.  All I wanted were close games that were entertaining and they were.  All the emotion was used up by the Jets including both reserve tanks.  Must be those who are in the betting game and are losing some cash.

• More Ugh 1

21 minutes ago, Trotter said:

If this was the jets with these decisions, I am buying a new tv tomorrow 

tell the truth:  How many TVs or other nearby household items have been destroyed watching the NY Jets?  

For me: 6 (several remote controls, broke a table, but never a TV)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This game is, honestly, a fireable offense.

If I’m Brad Holmes and the Lions lose the NFC Championship Game like this?  I’d look hard into my heart and fire Dan Campbell so I can promote Ben Johnson before my team loses the biggest reason they got here in the first place.

Interesting take, and as much as I like Campbell… Detroit knows better than me how good a coach Ben Johnson is. If they think he’s as good as people are saying…?

Food for thought @Mogglez

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

tell the truth:  How many TVs or other nearby household items have been destroyed watching the NY Jets?  

For me: 6 (several remote controls, broke a table, but never a TV)

Too many to count - remotes several, reading glasses, a milk pitcher it was empty and a small 8 inch tv

The lions were road underdogs and almost pulled it out. The face mask fail and Gibbs fumble changed the game.  Couple ugly drops too. 

Dan Gamble was true to himself and I respect that.  

Purdy deserves credit for being super clutch too. 

kinda reminded me of Jets / Denver ‘98.  The Jets were in the lead and it all slipped away in nightmare fashion 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1