Russini and Rosenblatt: 2023 Jets a dysfunctional mess; Saleh paranoid, Hackett lazy, Zach a tittybaby

7 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

They said over and over again they believed in his potential.  They knew he wasn't ready to run ANY offense not just Hackett's.  JD gambled on Rodgers not getting hurt and lost badly.   

I don’t see it as a gamble now after Woody was approving in season playing time.

It was a calculated risk to try and ensure a way Zach wasn’t your starter.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You know how I know you're full of sh*t about being an insider?

How easily you're baited about it.

A true insider A. never makes it known in the first place, and B. laughs quietly to himself if questioned by some nobody on the internet.

Only a troll ass liar gets as worked up over it as you do.  Hypersensitivity ftl.

P.S. Nothing wrong with liking the music of the Floyd, the Dead or fishing mate. 

If you think those interests signal "no life", lol.  Just lol.  Weaksauce comeback is weeeeeeeeak.

Lets see if we can get through your fat, greasy, balding head of yours: 

Am 

Not 

An 

Insider 

Get back to your lonely, miserable life and kick some rocks or something

• Thumb Down 7
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

P.S. Nothing wrong with liking the music of the Floyd, the Dead or fishing mate. 

If you think those interests signal "no life", lol.  Just lol.  Weaksauce comeback is weeeeeeeeak.

All it does is validate my beliefs that you sit in your mother's basement, waiting at the opportunity to start arguments over the internet no less lol. Mind your business, go for a run, touch some grass. Maybe get a job (p.s. I can afford to be on here; I own my own company. What do you do?) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

*UPDATE 2*

Russini despises Rodgers and has been “on a warpath” to get more embattled players/ex-staffers to speak to her since Tim Boyle got outed and Aaron called her article out for being a piece of dirty toilet paper.  She took the criticism “personally” and I would expect more of these hit-piece collabs between her, as well as Rosenblatt, in the not-so-distant future.

Oh, so you confirmed all this. How utterly amazing!

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

All it does is validate my beliefs that you sit in your mother's basement, waiting at the opportunity to start arguments over the internet no less lol. Mind your business, go for a run, touch some grass. Maybe get a job (p.s. I can afford to be on here; I own my own company. What do you do?) 

omg this is incredible

• Haha 1

it was clear that Boyle was done for, was outed as the big in-season leaker on top of that

since Tim Boyle got outed 

What's this Tim Boyle angle that I very clearly missed during the season. He was talking to the press behind everyone's back? That's why he was cut?

I would have thought it was because he was straight trash on the field despite being in the same system for multiple years. Wasn't he Rodgers' buddy?

2 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Amazing how people fight, follow and defend something they have no control over. 

None of this happens if the Jets went out and tried to get a QB after  Rodgers went down. This regime and everything associated with it revolves around Wilson (who doesn’t give two sh*ts about the Jets either,).

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

What's this Tim Boyle angle that I very clearly missed during the season. He was talking to the press behind everyone's back? That's why he was cut?

I would have thought it was because he was straight trash on the field despite being in the same system for multiple years. Wasn't he Rodgers' buddy?

He felt he was being forced out there because the 35 million dollar man didn’t want to play. 

8 minutes ago, football guy said:

As with most things, you're entirely ignorant re: me as well . 

Not a shock really, given the history.  E-big talkers usually do this when folks don't just bow down to them, lol.

Now you want to e-dick wave too?  Could you possibly be more of an internet cliche, lol.  

What do I do?  I get rises out of guys like you, obviously.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I think he was cut a very soon after the “Zach was reluctant to play “ story came out 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

They said over and over again they believed in his potential.  They knew he wasn't ready to run ANY offense not just Hackett's.  JD gambled on Rodgers not getting hurt and lost badly.   

Recall that in preseason Zach wasn’t running the varsity offense—he was running that Punch and Judy 101 sh*t they install at JV passing camps, all the while yukking it up like proud parents every time Zach completed a basic out-route. It wasn’t until Boyle came in that they started to run the Rodgers offense again in those games.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

None of this happens if the Jets went out and tried to get a QB after  Rodgers went down. This regime and everything associated with it revolves around Wilson (who doesn’t give two sh*ts about the Jets either,).

Between wilson and rodgers this entire multi billon dollar org. Is run by two qbs who couldn’t do anything to help the team.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Recall that in preseason Zach wasn’t running the varsity offense—he was running that Punch and Judy 101 sh*t they install at JV passing camps, all the while yukking it up like proud parents every time Zach completed a basic out-route. It wasn’t until Boyle came in that they started to run the Rodgers offense again in those games.

All the preseason hoopla about wilson was part of the rodgers deal IMO, he had to say that.  Everyone inside the building knew he was still sucking. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

As with most things, you're entirely ignorant re: me as well . 

Not a shock really, given the history.  E-big talkers usually do this when folks don't just bow down to them, lol.

Now you want to e-dick wave too?  Could you possibly be more of an internet cliche, lol.  

What do I do?  I get rises out of guys like you, obviously.

If your going to pick arguments with people, stop hiding behind your computer screen. I thought we were clear that this place is a lot more enjoyable when we ignore each other, but you still couldn't help yourself could you? Talk about weird fetishes you freak. Get a life 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Handoff handoff dumpoff. Looked somewhat passable against the Panthers. The Jets didn’t really let him play much either. 

The prior season they sat out Zach in a preseason game because it was raining. **** this kid man. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Where does Saleh rank amongst the 32 NFL Head Coaches in 2023?

Without knowing that, it's impossible (IMO) to judge if we're cheap or not cheap.

How about this, where does Saleh's compensation rank amongst all the first-time rookie Head Coaches hired the past say, 10 years?

Again, these are objective questions that should be answerable with objective facts.

If Saleh is 32nd, i.e. lowest paid, lowest paid rookie HC of the last decade, thats says alot.

If he's in the middle, like 15th, on both, then his pay says almost nothing.

He is tied for the 4th lowest paid HC at 5 million. With his best friend.

Only one lower than him that has experience is Mike McCarthey.

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

True. I’m talking about people on the board and Jets fans in general. 

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

@Warfish

Weight: 330
Marital Status: single 
Employment Status: unemployed 

Any truth to this?

Really got your Jimmies rustled today, I see, lol.

Let see.....

Weight:  Lol, not even close.
Marital Status:  Nope.
Employment Status:  Nope.

Swing and miss!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Claymation said:

He is tied for the 4th lowest paid HC at 5 million. With his best friend.

Only one lower than him that has experience is Mike McCarthey.

It's not that I doubt it, I just want to see a source.

Bit says he makes 5M/year.

The best source I found had Sirianni just outside the top 10 at 7M/year.

But that source didn't give any further, just that top 12 (I think it was 12).

Is it possible there are an additional 20+ between Sirianni and Saleh, sure, but I just couldn't find a source to confirm it, or that gave all 32 coaches listing.

My google-fu failed me on this one.

42 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean after week 2 it was clear to anyone with eyes he still could not play. And having Boyle behind him while keeping Simien (who was better than both) away from the team. Flacco reached out: Wentz reached out. Flat out nonsense. Woody brought back Wilson after last year for reasons that continue to get more and more obvious.  

It was clear BEFORE week 2 he couldn't play.  They just gambled Rodgers wouldn't get hurt.  Period.  And your continued belief that Flacco and Wentz could run this offense is nonsense.  Siemian, who is better than Wilson, sat for 6 weeks trying to learn it.  They also gambled on Boyle, who knows the offense, being able to play,  Another bad JD move.