Zach Wilson and family (entire family) living it up in Utah

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He’s going to sign with the Pats and become a hall of famer. Watch.

These aren’t the pats of old, I don’t think they will be ever good again tbh

All the pats glory = Brady and he ain’t walking through that door 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Zach’s a big fish in a small pond in Utah.

Putting his on the field ability/inability aside, it’s just mind-boggling that the Jets believed that he’d be a good fit for NY. What were they thinking?? 

I wondered if they realized they travel as a pack with their adult children in tow. How was someone like that going to a translate to a NFL locker room?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It’s become increasingly difficult to find out any information about the Jets starting QB the last 3 seasons, so to see him finally surface is noteworthy. It always seems to be in Utah with his pack though. Weird.

Does he have any eligibility left? 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It’s become increasingly difficult to find out any information about the Jets starting QB the last 3 seasons, so to see him finally surface is noteworthy. It always seems to be in Utah with his pack though. Weird.

• Utah is obviously where he is most comfortable.  It is his home.  It is a nice place.  
  • I would still like to understand what he did to prepare last offseason.  We did hear that he spent a lot of time in NJ,  There were no pictures of Zach last off season in NJ. 
  • I am not an NFL owner, but I would be somewhat offended if my employees could shoot their way out of their jobs with me still paying them.  Woody and JD need a backbone here.  I think the message to Zach and his agent should be pretty clear-find a team willing to pay you in 2024, and we will trade you to them for any draft pick-it could be a compensatory 7th (like the one used to pick Brock Purdy).   Buth he should not be cut outright with the Jets bearing the cost.  Zach can be 3rd string for that and rot.  
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

He was seen out? That son of a bitch!!!!

Perhaps once, we’d see the New York Jets quarterback, in New York? And not with the traveling band in Utah?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, varjet said:
  • Utah is obviously where he is most comfortable.  It is his home.  It is a nice place.  
  • I would still like to understand what he did to prepare last offseason.  We did hear that he spent a lot of time in NJ,  There were no pictures of Zach last off season in NJ. 
  • I am not an NFL owner, but I would be somewhat offended if my employees could shoot their way out of their jobs with me still paying them.  Woody and JD need a backbone here.  I think the message to Zach and his agent should be pretty clear-find a team willing to pay you in 2024, and we will trade you to them for any draft pick-it could be a compensatory 7th (like the one used to pick Brock Purdy).   Buth he should not be cut outright with the Jets bearing the cost.  Zach can be 3rd string for that and rot.  

He didn’t do sh*t. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Just got back from Bora Bora with his GF a few days ago.

31 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Perhaps once, we’d see the New York Jets quarterback, in New York? And not with the traveling band in Utah?

After his season is over, sure. Makes sense. What other Jet is still in NY. He’s probably not here next year anyway. 

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I hope he starts again this year to further destroy Salad and JD. 

Trust me….. No way this kid gets within five feet of an NFL centers ass ever again, on any team.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, varjet said:

The third bullet point here is super-solid, It's the correct path forward s and stated calmly and without irrelevant comment  on the "merits" of ZW, Saleh, JD or the owner