NFLPA Says Jets Staff Worst in NFL at Managing Practice Time

Robert Saleh

The NFL Players Association conducts player surveys to rank each NFL team in a variety of categories and it seems the Jets coaching staff was the worst in the NFL in one key area.

The #Jets got dinged for time management in the NFLPA player report cards: pic.twitter.com/rtz8pzRYD7

— Zack Rosenblatt (@ZackBlatt) February 28, 2024

Players ranked the Jets last in the NFL in efficiency of practice time.  According to the survey, players claim that they stay at the facility much later than other teams which does not always lead to success.  As you can see in the tweet above, seven of the top eight teams in efficiency went to the playoffs this season.

With General Manager Joe Douglas due to speak at the combine in Indy today, we’ll see if any of the recent stories lambasting the Jets coaching staff are addressed.

The post NFLPA Says Jets Staff Worst in NFL at Managing Practice Time appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

If a job has to have employees stay later than competitors while achieving worse results it's usually because of bad management and doesn't attract high level workers.

It doesn’t appear they are benchmarking it against other teams. What’s late for the Jets may be early for the Chiefs. Reid’s practices are notorious for being long and difficult. Salehs, not so much.

• More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

Man the media just loves piling on this team but I don't think this type of thing needs to be ignored. 

If we are staying later and still losing well obviously this is just another piece to the sh*t puzzle that is Robert Saleh.

Would love to see how this is graded- like were meetings cancelled or pushed back frequently? Or did they run long? The Jets don’t practice in pads during the season so it’s not that. 

2 minutes ago, PackersNation said:

There were 11 categories that players ranked their teams on. The Jets ranked 21st overall of the 32 teams. The Packers were 3rd overall of the 32 teams. 

You put cheese on your head.

These posts are always strange to me because they act as if we aren't the worst team in all of professional sports that hasn't made the playoffs in 13 years and things like this do actually matter despite "real fans" sticking their head in the sand and whining about it.
All your posts are strange to me.

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

These posts are always strange to me because they act as if we aren't the worst team in all of professional sports that hasn't made the playoffs in 13 years and things like this do actually matter despite "real fans" sticking their head in the sand and whining about it.

Everything is fine!!!

1 hour ago, JetNation said:

Players ranked the Jets last in the NFL in efficiency of practice time.  According to the survey, players claim that they stay at the facility much later than other teams which does not always lead to success.

Wait, I thought their practices weren’t ought enough.  I know someone here posts it all the time.   They also don’t practice in pads.  

And that it was Salehs fault.