Possible Suitor for Wilson

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Complete and utter craziness that the Jets allowed this kid back last year and actually played him. 

This is probably due to him quitting on his team which was entitled sissy sh*t if you ask me.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Complete and utter craziness that the Jets allowed this kid back last year and actually played him. 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Our owner basically signaled that we don't value him in any way so why would a team trade for him when they know we'll likely be cutting him?  If ZW was a FA I think teams would be interested.

Could you imagine what he could do with an OC who worked longer than 18 hour weeks?!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Our owner basically signaled that we don't value him in any way so why would a team trade for him when they know we'll likely be cutting him?  If ZW was a FA I think teams would be interested.

Could you imagine what he could do with an OC who worked longer than 18 hour weeks?!

Zach wilson 101:

It's always everyone else's fault but Zach 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Kid looks happy as can be these days.

All the pressure is off.

He can collect his next salary in obscurity with zero pressure or expectations.

Woody and fat Joe got taken to the cleaners based off COVID-year stat-racking, some BS about “arm angles”, and a pro day throw at 8K feet altitude 🤣