JetNation 2024 Mock Draft - Selections

for Easter Sunday: 

the clock will pause tonight at midnight and resume Monday morning at 9 am.  But, any GM whose turn it is,  is free to make his pick.  We'll just keep going until we hit a GM who is unavailable.  So we should still be giving notice to others.  So instead of being "on the clock" literally, it is more like... you're up.

Suggestion for those who are definitely out for tomorrow: 
send me, @Lith @New York Mick and @NYJetsVets91 a priority list later tonight of the players you would want tomorrow while you are enjoying your Easter.   I for one should be available most of the day and will keep it moving.  So, for those to whom this applies...   send us your list later tonight please. 

I'll be around the whole day.

• Upvote 2

The NE Patriots have traded back into the second round.

With the 64th pick in the draft they select OT, Roger Rosengarten 

He played RT for a left-handed QB, and has the juice to play swing tackle in year one while developing behind Trent Brown (who we’ll be bringing back after the draft). Not that I have to justify trading up to select an OL way before he’s scheduled to be drafted (cough Cole, cough cough Strange).  

@bonkertons otc

@Dcat on deck

@NYJetsVets91 ith 

IMG_6366.jpeg

• Upvote 3