****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

So, we just turned the pick 111 for pick 126 and a 6th rounder this year, then flipped 126 for a 3rd rounder next year.  It's ALMOST like that might possibly have been the plan. 

Man, this guy sucks.  He should have DEFINITELY drafted a player they liked who is still on the board. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

My wife’s on the couch reading Tolstoy’s War & Peace and I’m in the recliner watching this juvenile NFL version of Nickelodeon. I just feel DUMB & I can tell she is looking at me with disgust in her eyes.

To help you out a bit: the book title was supposed to be “War what is it good for”. Bet she doesn’t know that. 

• Haha 1

What is JD doin? I understand a little trading back but we kinda need quality over quantity... especially with top 100 players still floating around.

I don't have faith we'll double dip at WR (even though we should), but this is a great time to be looking at safeties, LB and DT depth, and more.... maybe JD wants his next pick to be the QB?

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

Everyone put Jet-Engine 1 on ignore until after the draft 😄

It is kinda mind-boggling.  If something gives you this much grief in life, perhaps its time to let it go.  

• Upvote 1