****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

I don’t hate this trade. It’s an extra overall pick and it at least matches the chart. Can’t believe I’m not drinking at the beach bar for this, though. I’ll be there for those fifth rounders. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, slats said:

I don’t hate this trade. It’s an extra overall pick and it at least matches the chart. Can’t believe I’m not drinking at the beach bar for this, though. I’ll be there for those fifth rounders. 

By that time you wont know the diference between a football and a fooseball.

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I completely understand the trade for a 2025 pick, but I do not understand trade downs for later picks. Please help me understand, JD. 

its stupid. the last trade down are 5th round comp picks i think. so we are passing up on some decent talent that fell for dart throws

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slats said:

He did the same thing a few drafts ago and non of those players lasted more than 1 season

Gathering multiple 4th round picks then essentially opting out of the 4th round completely is an...interesting strategy.

There appeared to be some nice value in this round. Not what I would have done.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

I was expecting to be enjoying checking out some 4th rounders today... this feels bizarre, not sure why JD suddenly thinks he's gonna be the king of late round pot shots lol 

Recouping next year's 3rd was wise but more 6th rounders?

What's the problem?  Not like JD has only one career successful draft pick outside of first/early second or anything.  He'll surely kill the 5th/6th.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1