Ricky Pearsall (Niners) Shot In Robbery - Stable Condition

• Barry McCockinner changed the title to Ricky Pearsall (Niners) Shot In Robbery
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I saw someone post he was in stable condition but I couldn't verify the source.

Yup, I deleted my original post because I saw a uStadium tweet saying he's stable so I switched it to that one.

• Upvote 1

• Barry McCockinner changed the title to Ricky Pearsall (Niners) Shot In Robbery - Stable Condition

Holy crap, is SF snakebit this season or what? 27 players missed practices during TC, their LT is still holding out and their #1 WR just signed.  Now this.  I wouldn't count on them making the SB this season, if they do, it will be quite a story.

I hope that Pearsall will be OK, and it won't affect his career.

• Upvote 1

Reports coming out via Schefter are odd, but encouraging. A video of Pearsall up and walking to the ambulance under his own power, now saying he got shot in the arm(?). Police were apparently on the scene quickly and both Pearsall and the assailant were injured, suggesting there was a fight over Pearsall’s Rolex. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

San Francisco is a disgusting disgrace.  

I hope the Jets have a great security team and the players keep to the hotel and facilities. 

Gators getting hammered on and off the field. 

The usual fake news. There are a good number of cities with worse homelessness problems and SF is no where near the top of the list in violent crime. Sacramento has a worse homelessness problem and Minneapolis has more violent crime. So I'm not sure where this kind of comment is coming from. 

• Thumb Down 6
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

The usual fake news. There are a good number of cities with worse homelessness problems and SF is no where near the top of the list in violent crime. Sacramento has a worse homelessness problem and Minneapolis has more violent crime. So I'm not sure where this kind of comment is coming from. 

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=b6fab720912642b6aedafdb02a76d2a4

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

It’s coming from my visit there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1