**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

A lot to clean up.  Offense and defense can’t afford to keep starting slow.  That being said, you’re starting to see glimpses (the throw to Breece, the game winning drive, etc.)  Tennessee has a very good defense and they showed it today.

Prayers for Jermaine Johnson.  Huge game for Willie Mac.  I hate to say it, but it might be time to pay Reddick.  He got his leverage with the Achilles injury for JJ.

Achilles? Is that what it looked like? I had two kids hanging on me- saw it looked bad

2 minutes ago, jetswin said:

Lol

Actually Saleh did a nice job with the timeouts today if that is his only game day function. I actually didn't mind the much maligned first half timeout because he's counting on Rodgers to make something happen with a minute on the clock.

No. In fact the panicky timeout before half gave the Titans a chance to score late. He a terrible coach, and they won in spite of him. Clearly wants to run a scared run run pass offense unless he ahs no choice to trust Rodgers and the skill guys. 

17 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I like the 2 rookies and they should definitely activate taylor now

With NE coming to town, I’d bet this is the move to hold off paying Haason…but it’s time.  If it wasn’t an achilles injury I’d be ok…but now you have to be worried about JJ long term, which justifies giving Reddick more than one year.

• Upvote 1

What do you guys want.  The Jets coaching staff watched the game tape of TN VS Chicago.  Will Levis self destruct.  Check.  Blocked punt. Check.  

This was a clasic examply of watching tape and following the script.   Robert Saleh actually got it right today.  

Rodgers looked just good enough to make everyone forget that he's completely washed.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Take a look around the NfL and show me one that is. The Cowboys just got blown out, the Ravens are 0-2 after losing to the Raiders are home. What if the titans end up being a good team? 

True I hear you but this is a sloppy team every year with Saleh. 

2 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Take a look around the NfL and show me one that is. The Cowboys just got blown out, the Ravens are 0-2 after losing to the Raiders are home. What if the titans end up being a good team? 

The Titans have an exceptional defense and more than enough talent on offense.  I quietly worried about 0-2 this week for these reasons alone.  They’re very similar to us from the last two seasons.  Completely contingent on their QB.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

No. In fact the panicky timeout before half gave the Titans a chance to score late. He a terrible coach, and they won in spite of him. Clearly wants to run a scared run run pass offense unless he ahs no choice to trust Rodgers and the skill guys. 

The sh*t penalty call gave them the scoring opportunity but I'm not in the mood for arguing just want to enjoy a rare winning Sunday 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

What do you guys want.  The Jets coaching staff watched the game tape of TN VS Chicago.  Will Levis self destruct.  Check.  Blocked punt. Check.  

This was a clasic examply of watching tape and following the script.   Robert Saleh actually got it right today.  

Rodgers looked just good enough to make everyone forget that he's completely washed.

Rodgers still has his touch on passes but you can’t have him sit in the pocket indefinitely.  They have to go west coast and use guys like Corley.  Yac will get them wins 

• Upvote 1

Mr Generational in Jax is 0-2.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

1PM scores are crazy today. Lots of parlays and knockout pool entries went belly up this afternoon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I think Rodgers has looked fine. He’s seeing a lot of the right matchups and exploiting single  coverage in a way you never see Jets QB’s do consistently.

It’s still sloppy but was always going to be with the injury he suffered and the new pieces on offence. I’m encouraged by the start.

The early weeks were always going to be about grinding out wins and keeping the QB healthy. The hope has to be that the offence will kick into gear in the latter half when they’re more in tune with each other.

Win these two home games and we’re on course.

• Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1