14-3

Next 3 games should be wins (Pats, Broncos, Vikings). Who knows what Miami will be or if Tua comes back still 2 games with them. Then you still have plenty of winnable games on schedule (Colts, Jags, Cards, Rams, Seahawks). If things break right for them they absolutely can start stacking a bunch of Ws.

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Next 3 games should be wins (Pats, Broncos, Vikings). Who knows what Miami will be or if Tua comes back still 2 games with them. Then you still have plenty of winnable games on schedule (Colts, Jags, Cards, Seahawks). If things break right for them they absolutely can start stacking a bunch of Ws.

Vikings D just had their way with the 49ers.  As much as you guys hate Sam he has played well and if he has both Jefferson and Addison it’s a tough matchup

• Upvote 1

Destroyed by the niners who got dominated by minny, barely beat a crap Tennessee team Qb'd by a zach wilson quality qb.

The jets can make the playoffs if they continue to improve game after game and they do have a super easy sched.  Still a lot of problems on both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Rich Thornburgh said:

Vikings D just had their way with the 49ers.  As much as you guys hate Sam he has played well and if he has both Jefferson and Addison it’s a tough matchup

Game on a neutral field in London I like our chances. And props to Sam for starting off good but he doesn’t scare me.

Next 3 games should be wins (Pats, Broncos, Vikings). Who knows what Miami will be or if Tua comes back still 2 games with them. Then you still have plenty of winnable games on schedule (Colts, Jags, Cards, Rams, Seahawks). If things break right for them they absolutely can start stacking a bunch of Ws.
???? The Vikings just spanked the team that dismantled the Jets ...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just now, Beerfish said:

Destroyed by the niners who got dominated by minny, barely beat a crap Tennessee team Qb'd by a zach wilson quality qb.

The jets can make the playoffs if they continue to improve game after game and they do have a super easy sched.  Still a lot of problems on both sides of the ball.

And the Chiefs should have lost at home to a team that got dominated by the pats. The Ravens just lost to the raiders at home. The cowboys dominated week 1 and got dominated week 2. It’s almost like it’s only week 2 and teams are figuring sh*t out . 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

And the Chiefs should have lost at home to a team that got dominated by the pats. The Ravens just lost to the raiders at home. The cowboys dominated week 1 and got dominated week 2. It’s almost like it’s only week 2 and teams are figuring sh*t out . 

You are putting the jets a team who has not made the playoffs in a jillion years with some of the best teams in the leauge that ahve a solid record  proving they are good?  The Jets have not earned the right to be in that lofty company.

8 hours ago, Dunnie said:

???? The Vikings just spanked the team that dismantled the Jets ...

And Derek Carr just destroyed the Cowboys. 

And Las Vegas beat Baltimore on the road.

And Pittsburgh lead arguably the toughest division in football after two road games.

And ... there are plenty more.

Doesn't mean much of anything, especially this early in the season.

And Derek Carr just destroyed the Cowboys. 
And Las Vegas beat Baltimore on the road.
And Pittsburgh lead arguably the toughest division in football after two road games.
And ... there are plenty more.
Doesn't mean much of anything, especially this early in the season.
Well .. in that case you cannot predict it either way ... My point is it is definitely not a sure thing and cannot be marked down as a W. The Jets D doesn't seem to be near the level it was at near the end of last season.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Well .. in that case you cannot predict it either way ... My point is it is definitely not a sure thing and cannot be marked down as a W. The Jets D doesn't seem to be near the level it was at near the end of last season.

Exactly - Any Given Sunday. :-)  

Minny gave up a whole chunk of yards to SF, just like we gave up, but they kept them from turning it into points. And it's likely that Sammy D won't be throwing for 97 yard TDs every week. :D  

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Vikings smacked around 49ers, who a week ago smacked around jets. Definitely won’t be easy, qb looks pretty good lol.

• Upvote 1