**** OFFICIAL JETS v PATS THURSDAY NIGHT GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Why not just show the play they are referring to? 
Bizarre. 

I was thinking the same thing .... Even if they used the sh*tty techno bowl graphics to set it up .. switch to the real play ... Total and Complete fail of an idea.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Obvious thing to notice is the QB play from us is night and day from what’s we’ve ever seen (I’m 42). But let’s be real the real MVP is the OL. They’re keeping our boy upright. And letting him do his thing.

I expect us to run it down there throat in this 2nd half. Hall over 100. Allen over 70.

It's mutual since Rodgers doesn't need to do a triple axel with a twist before he throws the ball

• Haha 2

Yes, there were things that could have been better...

But every single bad take we've seen on this board this week has been reduced to rubble.  

OLine solid.

Rodgers looks great and can even run to extend plays.  On pace for over 300 yards.

Lazard....great

McDonald...great

Defense overall....great

Conklin...solid

Mike Williams....solid

Ruckert got a catch.

Braelon Allen is a beast.

Honestly the only disappointments have been a few too many penalties and GW5 not getting much action so far.

I can't wait to hear what we need to fire JD for tomorrow.  Maybe the frisbee dogs dropped a few?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I was thinking the same thing .... Even if they used the sh*tty techno bowl graphics to set it up .. switch to the real play ... Total and Complete fail of an idea.

"Here's another look at that big first half run":

Hz_oVw.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

But every single bad take we've seen on this board this week has been reduced to rubble.  

OLine solid.

Rodgers looks great and can even run to extend plays.  On pace for over 300 yards.

Lazard....great

McDonald...great

Defense overall....great

Conklin...solid

Mike Williams....solid

Ruckert got a catch.

Honestly the only disappointments have been a few too many penalties and GW5 not getting much action so far.

I can't wait to hear what we need to fire JD for tomorrow.  Maybe the frisbee dogs dropped a few?

dont forget that this team came prepared . they started out better than in this game than any i have seen in a while. got to give Saleh credit. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

OLine solid.

Lazard....great

McDonald...great

Defense overall....great

Conklin...solid

Mike Williams....solid

Ruckert got a catch.

Jd sucks

should have franchised huff

get reddick in here now regardless of cost

rodgers is washed

now back to regular programming 

• Haha 3