**** OFFICIAL JETS v PATS THURSDAY NIGHT GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

This is a huge mismatch in talent.   Home opener and we got a stinker out of the way.  This should be a coast to victory.  2 score win.  The jets wont come out flat tonight at home.  Look for a big game from Sauce and the D.  Could see a 24 10 score.  

Your lips to God's ears Biggs!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Reed and Mosley are officially out? Thought they were questionable/gametime decisions. 

I figured Mosley would be out but was hoping Reed could play. 

If there is  a game for Reed to sit and get healthy it’s this one. Pats are a running team. 

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Huge favorites, home opener, division opponent, this could be "Saleh's last stand".    If they embarrass themselves yet again on national TV I could see Woody firing Saleh tomorrow with the long week to prepare for the next game.   Only thing that could save Saleh is not having anyone capable of taking over on the current staff.   

Ill take "Things that have a 0% chance of happening" for $200, Alex.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ill be keying in on Quinnen Williams tonight.  Guy has been invisible this season.  He needs a bunch of pressures and a sack or 2 tonight.  If hes invisible again, it is time to get leonard taylor some snaps in his place.

So you taut the jets all preseason about how they are going 13-4 and now you post like you are a wounded puppy.. They are 1-1

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ill be keying in on Quinnen Williams tonight.  Guy has been invisible this season.  He needs a bunch of pressures and a sack or 2 tonight.  If hes invisible again, it is time to get leonard taylor some snaps in his place.

The Jets fans are the best 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Pats have played good football, hardly the slap dick football everyone expected.  Jets top 3 Super Bowl bound roster has struggled so far.  This game will be a lot closer than people think. Jets will struggle to get the W. 

On 9/18/2024 at 12:00 PM, Pac said:

Getting this thread out for all you twelve o' clock game thread purists.

Will this be the game that A-Rod begins his righteous ascension back to the top of the QB rankings?  Will the Killer B's combine for 200 yards rushing and multiple TD's? 

Get ready for fireworks fellow Jet fans!  Our beloved team is going to unleash fury on the hapless Pats!!

Celebrate 4Th Of July GIF by Onyx CollectiveHappy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

add @PS17 to the list....neg reping our captain's game day thread?  

Can we fine posters? 

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Totally agree. Donald in his prime was double teamed every play and still managed record type seasons. So there's no excuse if you claim to be one of the best at DT to still win or disrupt.

Right now, he's our most over paid player. Because he's been below average getting paid elite.

But the key in this game no question will be stopping the run. Which is something Q is still supposed to be good at. So he can be great with 0 sacks. But that version we haven't seen. Kinlaw last week was vastly better than him at DT.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Pac said:

We have to be there for our Jet fan bros who seem to be having a real hard time with when the game thread is released.  I won't abandon them. 

It takes no thought or skill to stick it out no matter what.  Anyone can do that.

It takes courage, honor and skill to know when to know when the show is over and bail.

Pac will lead you guys right into an ambush.  Be careful fellas.

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

GipsonafterTD.gif.7ab34356a01d52c1bdfb56a6ceac17fb.gif

Oh my goodness gracious. Heavens to mergatroid, I hope nobody damages his teeth in that melee. this is so exciting! More Super Bowl like celebrations and speeches are coming! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

They have also played better than expectations in the first 2 games and have run the ball very well, nearly 200 yards last game. Guess what the Jets biggest weakness is? This is not going to be an easy game. 

If we cant stop the run when the have no deep passing game the roster has bigger problems than the Pats.

amazing how all the positive offseason guys are wetting themselves.

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

I watched a lot of that game.  The Bengals were on the plane to KC before the game started.  Flat as a pancake.  This is week 3.  The Pats are a 4 win team thats banged up.

i wasnt in the fetal position on the Titans last drive like you were.  Talk about D*seased

This is more optomistic than I feel right now but I do think we are a legit fav to win this one.  The NEP run game vs our suspect front 4 has me worried.  It scares me that our CB's might have to do the lions share of the work stopping the outside run.

At least we have AR8 instead of Zack so I'm counting the win.    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Nothing would bring me more joy than upon completion of the Revenge Tour you and I engage in a duel. 

Bookmark this post. 

Thou hast accept this challenge.  You choose which Medieval Times we will do this at.

Are you prepared for a night of feasting and sport the likes of which you will never forget?

image.gif.4287f52f9adf5d50e1bd3d05fec535e6.gif

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We're agreeing with each other more and more. So far, Kinlaw has made more of an impact than QW. That can't continue.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thou hast accept this challenge.  You choose which Medieval Times we will do this at.

Are you prepared for a night of feasting and sport the likes of which you will never forget?

image.gif.4287f52f9adf5d50e1bd3d05fec535e6.gif

This must be live-streamed.  Can't wait to see the DraftKings opening line and the prop bets.

• Haha 1

Fully prepared for a 3 hour heart attack. Patriots are a borderline elite defense compared to ours, and we have the most vanilla, predictable offense maybe in all of the NFL. They should crush our run game and force our 61 year old QB and the worst offensive coordinator in the history of the sport to beat them. I hope I am wrong and the crowd is revved up and so is the team, who is apparently, understandably, exhausted. (3 games in 11 days is criminal.)