Thank you, Aaron Rodgers. Thank you.

That was the most fun I've had watching football in a good ten years. Thank you, 8. Its such a relief watching competent quarterbacking. 
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2024_09/image.png.cd3d1e2c2719175336533497b16cf967.png
Just made Friday feel real good

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, papz187 said:

I am 41 and I can't remember watching a Jets QB take apart a team and take over a game like that.....

MAYBE a Pennington game early in his career.....maybe....

Maybe a Favre game....

But this was special!!!!

Sent from my SM-F741U using Tapatalk

It was nice not having an anxiety attack watching this team trying ti grind out a win. Been a long time knowing a game was already over by half time.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, papz187 said:

I am 41 and I can't remember watching a Jets QB take apart a team and take over a game like that.....

Maybe a Favre game....

But this was special!!!!

Jets have started the season with 3 TDs in each of the first 3 games.

First time since 1989.  89!

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, freestater said:

That was the most fun I've had watching football in a good ten years. Thank you, 8. Its such a relief watching competent quarterbacking. 

image.png.cd3d1e2c2719175336533497b16cf967.png

Totally agree except that was way above competent. The last time I saw a Jet QB that good was never!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He had those adderral eyes bugging in the post game interview.

He did mention him and garrett are not on the same page.  Why is this so difficult for these 2?  They had all summer last year and then all summer this year and 3 games now.

This is not making sense.

Marlon Brando Don Corleone GIF by The Godfather

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He did mention him and garrett are not on the same page.  Why is this so difficult for these 2?  They had all summer last year and then all summer this year and 3 games now.

The Jets fans are the best….

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

nor are you ..it takes time no matter how good they are . It will happen 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Maybe a Favre game....

But this was special!!!!

Agree man. Sanchez was somewhat in the mix

3 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Best Jets QB performance I've seen in many years. 

A big pile of crow to the narrative fueled posters who were like a broken record about an old overpaid QB ... without even giving the guy a shot to shake off some rest or recognizing some of the factors his last year in GB.

You guys deserve a guy like Zach Wilson.  Would rather be right than win.

As for the rest of us, we deserve more games like this.  

Let's just pray Rodgers and others can stay healthy.  Maybe we can at least enjoy some good games and make the playoffs.  Quite frankly, I'd take that in a heartbeat.  Anything can then happen.

He didn't look like a "squeak into the playoffs and lose the first round" type of guy tonight. @FidelioJet

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

He didn't look like a "squeak into the playoffs and lose the first round" type of guy tonight. @FidelioJet

Great analysis Fidelio.  The guy clearly still has plenty in the tank.  Achilles injuries happen, even to younger players (AVT, JJ).  

This performance shouldn't be surprising to anyone who cared to keep an open mind.  While rusty in weeks 1-2, you could still see a quick release, fast processing, lively arm, minimal turnover worthy plays, and several big time throws.  For those who care to be independent of course.

That said, I am surprised by how well he navigated the pocket tonight and how quick he looked rolling out and on the run.  I did not expect that.  

• Upvote 2