FRANCESA DISMANTLES SALEH

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

How does Breece suddenly look like a bum?

He’s not making anybody miss and looks like he has no burst.

He’s another year removed from his injury and in his prime age-wise.

Camp cupcake?

Saleh has to go yes but second contracts for Breece and especially GWilson are looking suspect right now….

• Upvote 3

If this was baseball, would you count a team out that was a game (bills getting rolled) out of first with 13 games remaining?

I Think Bobby is in deep trouble but hot takes after a bad loss are hardly worth paying attention to 

he knows exactly how to get clicks from this fan base, he’s been jerking that chain for decades. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

14:57 "The coach is a damn cheerleader"

He’s right about there being no culture. The Woody Jets feel like an organization that was birthed in a boardroom on Madison Ave. Sterile and over focused on PR. 

• Upvote 3

Say what you want about Mike but he is 100% right.  The guy is a cheerleader more than a coach.  The reason players love him is because he lets them do whatever they want.  People gave Rex sh*t got similar things but at least won a little bit at least in the beginning.  As bad as the QB play was over the past few years I think we’re seeing that Saleh as/is the biggest issue.  Let’s be real we had no business winning the Tennesse game, Patriots we’re a mess, the 49ers kicked our ass without their best player, and with 10 games to prepare being favored by almost double digits we look like we got off a long cruise this morning . Our coaching is maybe the worst in the league which is a shame because we have a HOF QB and a roster good enough to at least be in playoffs 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Will francessa be dismantling sean mcdermott tom?

Bills look like the panthers tonight.

Worst case they'll be 3-1 after tonight.  And they've been to the AFC CG 2x (I think) under McDermott and should've won one of those.

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Say what you want about Mike but he is 100% right.  The guy is a cheerleader more than a coach.  The reason players love him is because he lets them do whatever they want.  People gave Rex sh*t got similar things but at least won a little bit at least in the beginning.  As bad as the QB play was over the past few years I think we’re seeing that Saleh as/is the biggest issue.  Let’s be real we had no business winning the Tennesse game, Patriots we’re a mess, the 49ers kicked our ass without their best player, and with 10 games to prepare being favored by almost double digits we look like we got off a long cruise this morning . Our coaching is maybe the worst in the league which is a shame because we have a HOF QB and a roster good enough to at least be in playoffs 

Rex was a cartoon but he loved football and everything that went into it. Saleh is using football to be a celebrity.

• Upvote 3

no one said that buffalo wasn't going to be 3-1 or 4-0 at this time so no. hyperbole. I called the jets would be 2-2 after 4. There are obvious growing pains. Today was one they should be able to forget and bag the W. Not it's all about what went wrong not we know we can be better but lol we are elite winners. 

Playing in northeast Atlantic swamp weather when it gets moist is a bigger issue than ppl realize. The moisture comes out out the ground not just the sky, the air is completely saturated and you are just soaked. everything is heavy and dripping and humid and soaked. Probably like playing in PNW.

This season was always going to come down to the AFC East for both the Division and Wild Card. Losing to Denver in a game like that is weird. Just move on. Get Better. Minnesota is probably a better machtup tbh.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t doubt Saleh loves football. I just think he’s like a typical corporate middle manager. He can’t do the work, doesn’t know how to help others fo the work better, and in the role because he’s great at giving presentations. I see people like this every day. 

Way higher than middle manager but definitely beta C-Suite. Reminds me of Chapek at Disney tbh, 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t doubt Saleh loves football. I just think he’s like a typical corporate middle manager. He can’t do the work, doesn’t know how to help others fo the work better, and in the role because he’s great at giving presentations. I see people like this every day. 

I agree with all of this, with the possible exception that I’m not even sure he’s great at giving presentations. 

I’ve religiously watched every press conference he’s ever given. I watched Hard Knocks. I’ve watched the victory speeches. I’ve just never been particularly impressed. 

He’s a cheerleader who memorized thousands of business slogans a few summers ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

25 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Antonio Pearce calls out delinquent players and threatens jobs after an embarrassing loss.

His team bounces back and gets a win.

Robert Saleh is a dial tone, a nothing burger.

He never changes a thing, doesn’t understand the concept of hard coaching, discipline, anything involving leadership or accountability.

It’s as if he’s afraid of his players not liking him or something.  Truly bizarre.

Utterly brilliant!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Will francessa be dismantling sean mcdermott tom?

Bills look like the panthers tonight.

Frankly there is a big difference losing to the Ravens in Baltimore than losing to the Broncos at home. I’m glad the Bills are losing but it still isn’t the same comparison.

• Upvote 1

Mike knows his stuff, love him or hate him. Spot on about everything particularly about this coaching staff. Saleh and Hackett are both dreadful. Team was once again unprepared and killed themselves with bad penalties and poor play calling. This team cannot handle when things go well because Saleh has a ceiling of mediocrity and he gets full of himself after a good win. Take a look at the Jets record under Saleh when they have extra time or a bye. It's not pretty. I have been very positive and optimistic about this team this year but this one stings when it was so winnable. Francesa is right when he said it's difficult to overcome bad coaching. I haven't been this disgusted in a very long time. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Larz said:

If this was baseball, would you count a team out that was a game (bills getting rolled) out of first with 13 games remaining?

I Think Bobby is in deep trouble but hot takes after a bad loss are hardly worth paying attention to 

he knows exactly how to get clicks from this fan base, he’s been jerking that chain for decades. 

They weren't hot takes. He was correct about everything. That was an atrocious display. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Frankly there is a big difference losing to the Ravens in Baltimore than losing to the Broncos at home. I’m glad the Bills are losing but it still isn’t the same comparison.

Is there?  The Bucs are 3-1 and have looked like world beaters vs everyone except the broncos.

Maybe the broncos arent that bad.