Rodgers on McAfee at 12:15

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Eh using the kid here is kind of weak. They’ll be OK. Saleh can take a vacation for as long as he wants because of what the Jets paid him. 

Rodgers is a big family man guy.  He’s parents hate him.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Lol so because they have money - I can't feel bad for them, for losing their job? Sympathy isn't allowed towards people with money? 

Relax. 

I relate to the rich.  They’re the only ones I have empathy for.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Trotter said:

What happened to you?

A month ago it was all roses and the Jeta are going to the superbowl with a 13-4 record and the best GM, head coach and roster in the league.

I am starting to think you are a smoking hot redhead named Roxanne who is as nuts as acorns falling off the trees. 

He’s been doing off seasons tabs of acid with Rodgers.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why not?

Answering a question with a question is classic 🤣

You seem up in arms about Rodgers mentioning Saleh's kid for 30 seconds of a 40-minute interview, which you claim you didn't even watch,

Untangling some web (real or imaginary) as to some conspiracy involving whether Rodgers sabotaged his head coach would serve you well if you were a journalist or writing a book.

As a Jets fan, I don't see how it matters at this point. 

But I wasn't attacking you.

Just honestly wondering why (it seems) like you want to put Rodgers under the Spanish Inquisition after his head coach sporting a 19-36 record got fired.

16 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

I dont have time to go through post history but feels like when we first acquired Rodgers he was missunderstood....fast forward.....Robert Saleh is terrible....fast forward....Saleh is fired....fast forward...Rodgers is a narcissist coach killer! Lol what?

All of the above are absolutely true.  this is SOP for the NYJ.  The only thing missing is Woody didn’t hand Saleh a cocktail napkin with the immortal words…

5 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

You seem up in arms about Rodgers mentioning Saleh's kid for 30 seconds of a 40-minute interview, which you claim you didn't even watch,

Untangling some web (real or imaginary) as to some conspiracy involving whether Rodgers sabotaged his head coach would serve you well if you were a journalist or writing a book.

Just honestly wondering why (it seems) like you want to put Rodgers under the Spanish Inquisition after his head coach sporting a 19-36 record got fired.

The Spanish Inquisition is totally inappropriate and besides discussing religion is forbidden on this site.  We simply want him marched naked through the canyon of heroes while fans adorn him with rotting vegetables while chanting J-E-T-S,  JETS, JETS, JETS.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He's our QB.  That's reason enough why he should answer.

He's Aaron f'ing Rodgers, not Zach Wilson.  That's reason enough (IMO) he should answer.

So, why shouldn't he have to answer?

It's not a claim, just a fact.  

There is no reason for Aaron Rodgers to mention Saleh's kids.  

There is no conspiracy.  Rodgers was involved in the decisions (Saleh AND Hackett), it's simply impossible IMO to believe he wasn't.  

Rodgers is still our QB, his role and power in the organization is very much a meaningful topic.

It's ok if you were, I very rarely take it personally :) I often have pretty extreme takes, and take appropriately extreme criticism/pushback on them.

After all, I'm really just a AI chatbot Phil installed to keep you goons here and replying.  Me a T0m both.

Ooops, Phil said not to tell you guys that, my bad.

Because  I think the trade for him was a huge mistake, and I think he's a big part of the current 2024 Jets problem.  And giving him more say and power is not (IMO) the route to more success.

But we'll see, because IMO it's his show now. 

This is all soap opera stuff.

1. Adam Saleh?  Is that a real person.  Are you telling me there is a Robert Gase walking around these parts?

2. We all say we just care about winning ...

3. Why wouldn't Rodgers care about the same?  It's only his legacy on the line.  Does a narcissist care more about his legacy or about not hurting his OC's feelings?  Think about that.  Also remember that Hackett didn't call the plays in GB.

4. At the end of the day, a narcissist cares more about his legacy and winning than being butt hurt that a coach dare have a difference of opinion.  If the latter, wouldn't Garrett Wilson be out of a job or not featured given his own body language disagreements with Rodgers?    

5. Is there any solid evidence that Rodgers got anyone fired in his 20 year career?  Is this simply stage 5 of his narcissism that didn't exist before or are we ignoring patterns?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, British Jet said:

Also says he's on board with whatever changes Ulbrich makes on the offensive side of the ball because something has to change.

If true this is the best possible way for him to handle this 

1 hour ago, British Jet said:

He's made a very good point that Saleh is a family man and his kid Adam was his "throwing buddy" at camp. Asked everyone to think about that when they make their comments and that Adam has to go to school and hear this stuff.

Despite the fact that some idiots think it's being a narcissist, he's saying the right things.

Rodgers has a history of stabbing his coaches and former GM in the back.  That’s one of the reasons Green Bay couldn’t wait to dump him.  It was totally self serving, does nothing to protect Saleh’s kid and since he mentioned him made him a target of the internet army of evil.  

I have no problem with Rodgers engineering Saleh’s removal.  It should have been done 2 years ago or after last season.  In spite of Saleh being unfit to be a HCNYJ, (Bellicheck TM) Rodgers and his super friends are a big reason the Jets have been unwatchable the last few weeks.  

Rodgers really needs to STFU buckle down to business and play good football.  He is a narcissist and @Joe W. Namath might also be an idiot.  They aren’t mutually exclusive.  No offense @Joe W. Namath.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Donald Trump something something.

Kamala Harris something something.

There you go, casus belli for the lock.

Well... "casus belli" is a pretext for war, not for a thread lock.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

We weeping for the poor multi-millionaires private-school kids now?

If the worst Adam faces in life is a few "your dad was a bad Jets coach" jokes, then they have one hell of a good life.

Sorry, but Rodger's "won't anyone think of the children" is just typical Rodgers PR deflection stuff, made to pull your heartstrings while avoiding hard questions with hard answers.

PS he IS a narcissist, it's not an "us idiots thinking it" problem.  And with this PR "who, me?" spin he's doing, we know he's a bald-faced liar too.

LMFAO

Cat Lol GIF by changeangel

This legit have me LOL at work 😂😭

45 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Rodgers has a history of stabbing his coaches and former GM in the back.  That’s one of the reasons Green Bay couldn’t wait to dump him.  It was totally self serving, does nothing to protect Saleh’s kid and since he mentioned him made him a target of the internet army of evil.  

I have no problem with Rodgers engineering Saleh’s removal.  It should have been done 2 years ago or after last season.  In spite of Saleh being unfit to be a HCNYJ, (Bellicheck TM) Rodgers and his super friends are a big reason the Jets have been unwatchable the last few weeks.  

Rodgers really needs to STFU buckle down to business and play good football.  He is a narcissist and @Joe W. Namath might also be an idiot.  They aren’t mutually exclusive.  No offense @Joe W. Namath.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

LMAOO

40 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

All I know is that NFL players love  and respect Rodgers and have nothing but good things to say about him. NFL national writers not so much and obviously some JetNation Forum Members.

The national media doesn't like him because he doesn't give them any access and has openly sh*t on them for years. Other folks don't like him because of his beliefs. Football players don't care about any of that stuff. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The national media doesn't like him because he doesn't give them any access and has openly sh*t on them for years. Other folks don't like him because of his beliefs. Football players don't care about any of that stuff. 

Most don’t and certainly Rodgers does not.