Eric Mangini- Browns New Head Coach!!!!!!!!

Vudu

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are we gonna have Garb in here to admit she was wrong those million times she said that Eric Mangini would never get another job even as a DB coach in this league because her team got caught cheating? I'm just curious because we heard it over and over and over again and look at this, the guy got hired a week later.

+1 Pos. rep for you.

That's going to hurt. I honestly don't know which other divisions they play. We play the South and they played the East this past season, so they should have a pretty favorable 4 game schedule out of the NFC. I think they play the AFC West this go around as well, which should be cake too..

Ummm, what was Mangini's record against the AFC West this past season?

So are we gonna have Garb in here to admit she was wrong those million times she said that Eric Mangini would never get another job even as a DB coach in this league because her team got caught cheating? I'm just curious because we heard it over and over and over again and look at this, the guy got hired a week later.

Lerner just made the dumbest hire evah

garb was right... but some owners are s0 phucking stupid

maybe EM will take sutton with him!!!!!

Cleve is doomed!!!

I frankly expect the Browns to win more games than the Jets next year.

:rl:

With the Steelers & Ravens in the same division? Not a chance.

Jets with actual coaching and a QB who doesn't come into the organization in the middle of August and our team this year would've been 12-4. I fully expect, depending on the coach and QB, to be winning 10+ games next season. Depending. We'll see who we get / promote.

Good for Mangini. While the JETS have a carousel of prespective coaches in and out.

*sigh*

Screw that, Bronzey. I'm not rooting for the guy. Mangini was/is an awful coach. His conservative, non-reactive, approach cost us the season. Why are people giving this dunce a pass? Who knows if he will be successful. Frankly, I don't give a crap. I'm just glad he, and his inept team vision, are gone.

Screw that, Bronzey. I'm not rooting for the guy. Mangini was/is an awful coach. His conservative, non-reactive, approach cost us the season. Why are people giving this dunce a pass? Who knows if he will be successful. Frankly, I don't give a crap. I'm just glad he, and his inept team vision, are gone.

Mangini is like number 3 on my list of people I blame the season for. Number one is Lord Favre and number 2 is Woody for shoving lord favre down of throats.

lol why do people listen to the Pats trolls. Look at how quickly the guy gets a job, he got the job quicker than his old team replaced him.

The Browns will do fine, I think they may even get a WC berth next year or just barely fall short. They play in an absolutely brutal division, but the team does have a good defense in place, and some tools on offense. It will be very interesting to see what Mangini does about the QB situation. Quinn kind of sucks, and DA seems to have regressed badly, but maybe it was just a sophomore jinx and he is back on track again this year. Both are better and have more upside than anything on the Jets roster though, which is huge.

Jamal Lewis is slow and old, but fits the type of back Mangini seems to like. He also won't talk if he can help it. Cribbs, with all due respect to Leon and Hester, is the premier ST player in the league (the guy gets like 4 solo tackles a game, and is very versatile and can be used on offense in virtually any role).

I frankly expect the Browns to win more games than the Jets next year.

They probably will win more games. What other organization fires their HC and he's hired less than two weeks later and on the same day we get a college coach fired for interviewing with us. Only the freaken Jets.

They probably will win more games. What other organization fires their HC and he's hired less than two weeks later and on the same day we get a college coach fired for interviewing with us. Only the freaken Jets.

NS -what are you trying to say -we look like we do not know what we are doing? Look what other orgainzation can boast they got two head coaches fired in two weeks time. Jets and BC.

I was wrong. My team got caught circumventing the rules, by the chirping of Rat Bastard Pizza Face. They were made an example by the league. Pizza Face is back in Cleveland where he started his Football career as a water-boy - who hired him? Darth Vader Belichick. Anyway, good for EM. Hope he chokes - literally. I'm a manger, as a manager, I would never, ever hire a known skunk. I don't get it. Cleveland obviously doesn't.

Mangini was wronged in NJ having Lord Favre forced down his throat. The Jets players even said "We are out there busting our axx while Lord Favre is throwing the ball to the wrong team"

This I don't get. The thought that Lord favre was shoved down Pizza Faces throat. If that is true, why the heck would he name his newborn Brett - in honor of the "Lord?" That's beyond eff-up.

:rl: Wait, that's NOT funny. ;)

What!!! HE WAS OUT OF THE LEAGUE 5 MINUTES..HELL YES...Good For Coach Mangini..Anyone want some jets gear...Give me the Brown and Orange baby.

Good - they have a fan web site - why don't you find it and help them out over there.

For Cleveland's sake I hope to god Mangini changes some of his ways and finds a freaking clue regarding how to make (a single) in-game adjustment. I doubt it though. Will probably be another Herm situation. Looks to be a promising coach due to having some winning seasons while here but the fans know otherwise, goes to another team, crashes and burns like the dog he is and will never get a head coaching job again.

Also hilarious that Mangini's Jets played Romeo's Browns twice in 3 years, Romeo wins both, but Cleveland hires EM when Romeo gets fired. You can't make this stuff up.

not as fast as chad got scooped. I'm floored though. 10-6 to 4-12 to MILLIONS SPENT, including two HOF'ers and possibly three and 9-7 after 8-3 start.

How?? I never thought he would be a head coach again in this league, I was SURE he was off to Illinios or something. wrong again. lol

Are the Browns running a 4-3?, If so,Browns fans. I hope you are ready for two years of the worst defense you will ever see.

lol

i'm actually intersted. lol

Archived