Kerry Rhodes on Twitter: MERGED

SoFlaJets

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't the Pats draft him? Or is that a different CJ?

Yep. 2nd round pick by the Pats. Back then Chowds like Garb were saying that CJ was better than Coles & Cotchery.

McDumbass never ceases to make me laugh. CJ was a bust for him with the Pats. What made him think CJ wouldn't be a bust for him in Denver?

That's like if Mangini had signed Adriane Clarke with the Browns.

Yep. 2nd round pick by the Pats. Back then Chowds like Gab were saying that CJ was better than Coles & Cotchery.

McDumbass never ceases to make me laugh. CJ was a bust for him with the Pats. What made him think CJ wouldn't be a bust for him in Denver?

That's like if Mangini had signed Adriane Clarke with the Browns.

I did? I do not remember this. Evidence, please. Then again, I'm garb, not gab...although I do gab...a lot. :)

I did? I do not remember this. Evidence, please. Then again, I'm garb, not gab...although I do gab...a lot. :)

LOL. Yeah, I typed it too fast and I confused your real name (Gabriela) with your username.

But, yeah, it was back in your JI days. You were not as fun loving as you are now. :D

That is bascially my point in the thread about Kevin. The Patriots make there fair share of mistakes in drafts and trades. Very rarely in cuts.

Yeah, but McDumbass still put a waiver claim in on O'Connell.

If the Jets interest in O'Connell is genuine, however, I don't think it has anything to do with what the Pats thought of him. According to reports O'Connell was high (relatively speaking) on the team's draft board last year.

Yeah, but McDumbass still put a waiver claim in on O'Connell.

If the Jets interest in O'Connell is genuine, however, I don't think it has anything to do with what the Pats thought of him. According to reports O'Connell was high (relatively speaking) on the team's draft board last year.

McDumbass did not pick CJ out of the Pats trash pile. He played for Denver last year. Even go one reception.

Also McDumbass put a waiver claim in for O'Connell, he did not use a draft pick on him.

There is a difference between picking up trash for free and using a draft pick.

Archived