Jets @ Dolphins in London next year?

nj meadowlands

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, though the b*****ds will probably double their prices that weekend.

So 40 quid for return flights. :biggrin:

Actually, they'll probably multiply the cost by a factor of 10. Turns out the Rugby World Cup game between Ireland and Italy is being played in London the same day as the Jets game. It's a 4.45pm start there (12.45pm on the East Coast), and with the Metropolitan Police's paranoia about sports fans wandering round their city, that could ensure the Jets game gets the early start.

Actually, they'll probably multiply the cost by a factor of 10. Turns out the Rugby World Cup game between Ireland and Italy is being played in London the same day as the Jets game. It's a 4.45pm start there (12.45pm on the East Coast), and with the Metropolitan Police's paranoia about sports fans wandering round their city, that could ensure the Jets game gets the early start.

Oh wow, good call. Forgot about the World Cup. I was actually going to start looking into some flights for this. sh*t. Do you think the hotels are going to skyrocket? I was hoping to work in going to an Arsenal game as well while I was there.

Actually, they'll probably multiply the cost by a factor of 10. Turns out the Rugby World Cup game between Ireland and Italy is being played in London the same day as the Jets game. It's a 4.45pm start there (12.45pm on the East Coast), and with the Metropolitan Police's paranoia about sports fans wandering round their city, that could ensure the Jets game gets the early start.

Oh sh*t.  Looks like I'll be trying to fly over on an AF cargo plane.

Where would they play the rugby game? Both cannot be played at Wembley. SOunds like the drunkest day in history-an NFL game and THEN the Irish and Italians. 

Where would they play the rugby game? Both cannot be played at Wembley. SOunds like the drunkest day in history-an NFL game and THEN the Irish and Italians. 

Rugby's at Twickenham, England's national rugby stadium. It's about 10 miles from Wembley, holds around 80,000, and it will be sold out.

Gonna be an awful lot of green in London that day.

Rugby's at Twickenham, England's national rugby stadium. It's about 10 miles from Wembley, holds around 80,000, and it will be sold out.

Gonna be an awful lot of green in London that day.

Even been to Twickenham?  I got to catch an England/All Blacks friendly there a few years back.  Nice venue, but couldn't believe how quiet the crowd was.

I am in london right now. Will come back for the game.

I'm not sure, but I think JetFaninDenver is in London right now.

And whatever he's using for the internet over there isn't working very well.

who the hell even watches the NFL over there?

If they want to play games elsewhere, why not play them someplace closer to home; like in Canada or Mexico.

Wembley games sell out fast every time. No matter how bad the teams we get sent!

Archived