### NY Jets vs Indianaoplis Colts --- MNF Game Thread ###

Maxman

Will make the taste of their young blood all the more savory when you hear Vegas groan with a collective pain equivalent to a kick in the pecans 

I just don't see how a team missing 2 of their top 3 CB's AND TY Hilton (Vegas is assuming he isn't playing) can be favored by so much. Especially when you consider the Jets have legit receivers. 

***bets everything in his Bovada account on the Jets+7***

If Hilton plays he's going to be such a headache. 

I wonder what the deal is with his injury, at first they made it seem like he'd be out 2-3 weeks but now he's pressing to comeback. Even if he plays I think he'll be hobbled and largely ineffective, especially when you consider Revis will be on him, if he doesn't play Revis covers Johnson.

If Hilton plays he's going to be such a headache.

disagree. He is EXACTLY the type of WR we signed Buster Skrine to Blanket in coverage; let alone a possibly hobbled TY Hilton makes their passing attack all the LESS formidable.

I want this game BAD. I still consider them a division rival with whom our entire historic identity will forever be entwined with until we rewrite otherwise going forward.  We made Peyton leave there with his head down on National TV, I expect a similar result for Luck. 

LETS GO GANG GREEN!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Bahahaha.

Your 2014 record: 11-5. Lost the AFC title game. LET’S HANG A BANNER!

1414465805975249955.png

Why not hang a banner for every year? Finish 4th in the AFC South and your banner can say OFFICIAL COMPETITORS. Such a strong showing.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Will Chris Ivory play?

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Chris Ivory (groin) is "good to go" for Week 2 against the Colts.
Ivory's questionable tag has had fantasy owners scrambling, particularly with the Jets playing on Monday night. Rest assured, he'll be out there against a Colts defensive front that got pulverized on a weekly basis last year. Even at less than 100 percent, Ivory needs to be in your lineup this week. Sep 20 - 11:25 AM
  • Upvote 1

my official Jets vs Colts score prediction: Jets 30 - Colts 24. Revis will shut down the Colts best receiver. Fitzpatrick will have another good passing game with 2 touchdowns to Decker and the 2nd one on a screen pass to Bilal Powell . The running game will have another monster performance resulting in 2 rushing touchdowns from Ivory and a 34 yard field goal attempt from Nick Folk. The Jets Defense will once again force some turnovers I'll say 3. 2 forced fumbles and an interception by Revis to seal the win late in the game. I am confident about this game because this Jets defense is very very similar to Rex Ryans defense who beat up the colts in week 1. I think the Jets will be 2-0 later on tonight. Lets Goo!

Edited by GenoandtheJets

I want to see a Jets team that is about as "Un-Rexy" as possible. Cool, efficient, unruffled, playing like they've been there before." That's what Bowles is all about. I expect some big plays from Luck -- it's pretty much unavoidable -- but I also want to see the Jets ride with it and adjust, then come right back like a steam-roller. If we're disciplined, we can beat the Colts on match-ups.

• Upvote 1