****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. That's the problem. When you don't go out and take the game on your own you leave the window for other variables to determine the outcome of the game. Jets have had plenty of opportunities and have taken advantage of none of them because excepting the first throw of the game Fitzpatrick is playing ******* awful.

Another whiner about the offense. Blame the defense.....they ****ed up

2nd call was legit. Had he been allowed tonrun it would have been catchable. 1st one, no chance.

No way dude.  If anything the 1st pass was closer to being catchable.

they could have called revis for a 5 yard holding call but the next one was pure garbage of a call.  the te was grabbing our guy,

Exactly, should have only been a 5 yd hold if you were going to call anything ticky tacky.

It really is a fail-safe strategy in Gooddell's NFL. Just chuck it up deep to a WR and you'll get the flag. Utter crap

Yup, philbin probably told Tannehill, channel your inner flacco and just chuck it

I am firmly committed to never buying Geico simply for the amount of times they've forced me to watch that god damn Europe commercial over the first four weeks of football. Every single break. We get it.

It's an illusion that that song is any good.

#Fitzillusion

I hate to say this, but as clinical as Bowles can be, we could be looking at Geno after the break, even if we win.  I mean, I did not see the TDs he missed earlier that Sperm alluded to, but I have seen at least 4 stone inaccurate passes in the first half on open guys.  That is ridiiculous

Archived