****JETS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I'm the only guy supporting a 5-4 squad. Everyone else who posts on this godforsaken board is either a Bills fan ( @jeaniec @AFJF @slats ) or a Pats fan ( @PFSIKH @Garb @Pac ) or a creep who just trolls the mafia shut-in thread ( @Pac  @CTM ).

Pac is a Jets fan posing as a Pats fan living in Rochester rooting for the Bills and Rex Ryan. 

• Upvote 1

I'm the only guy supporting a 5-4 squad. Everyone else who posts on this godforsaken board is either a Bills fan ( @jeaniec @AFJF @slats ) or a Pats fan ( @PFSIKH @Garb @Pac ) or a creep who just trolls the mafia shut-in thread ( @Pac  @CTM ).

I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of this ******* place, boyitellya.

Ball out fast and stuff.  At a minimum Watt Bats 5 one is picked. 

That's my biggest concern.  Last time the Jets faced Watt I think he had at least three batted passes, including final attempt of the game IIRC.  Even if no sacks, he could be a huge pain in the ass.  Hopefully lots of rolling Fitz away from Watt's side.

That's my biggest concern.  Last time the Jets faced Watt I think he had at least three batted passes, including final attempt of the game IIRC.  Even if no sacks, he could be a huge pain in the ass.  Hopefully lots of rolling Fitz away from Watt's side.

Teams seem to manage him pretty well first couple games of the season.  Lets hope Chan watched those games. 

Nope its this guy

I always have a calm and confident belief that Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to play well every game, he's only let us down once in nine games.

It's going to be a typical Jets road game, it's going to come down to a few points in the fourth quarter, it's going to be on Bullock's foot today and let's just hope the old joint doesn't spook him.

SAR I

This is the ultimate kiss of death.  I say we lock all threads blaming any one affiliated with the Jets after the game if they lose because the blame will squarely fall on one man.

I was actually thinking the opposite.  Shane started the game thread.  How bad can shit go in a single day?  We win because it has to offset the disgusting stench this thread started by Shane has started.  If not?  We kill the Shane.