Jets claim AS Jenkins - Schefter

TaborJet

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Now we're rebuilding and staging interventions choir boys never won football games nice job Jets!!!!!!

Broncos signed Talib, oh by the way, he's better than Revis right now. And he's got a bullett in him.

8 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

so they traded amaro for jenkins, bust for bust.

Difference is that Amaro spent all off-season practicing catching and was dropping the ball right and left; Sometimes a kid can turn his life around.

Also, this isn't costing us a 2nd round pick; he is basically free - if he doesn't work out, no loss.

35 minutes ago, Paradis said:

There's the door motherfcker!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.  Really?   The MFer is ASJ.  He is the one that apparently doesn't value life by driving completely smashed.

I hope he doesn't kill someone close to you the next time he does this.  And he will.

I was against the idea of signing a serious alcoholic to our team ...

... yet after yesterday's performance (by our offense in particular), he might actually be the one guy on the field who doesn't look uncoordinated and confused about where he is, and what he's supposed to be doing. :D 

Wow.  Really?   The MFer is ASJ.  He is the one that apparently doesn't value life by driving completely smashed.

I hope he doesn't kill someone close to you the next time he does this.  And he will.

Nope, not today pal. Today you eat it.

All kidding aside (and that my hooker rail just wore off) I don't know what's not to like. He either turns things around and becomes amazing, or he doesn't and is jettison into space. There's literally no one he's replacing and no talent on the roster to speak of at his position.

I would love it if people stopped pretending they're all above making mistakes.

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Do we know his BAC?

Hate to admit it, but I probably drove "drunk" plenty of times when I was younger.  I just never knew it.  In my teens and early 20s.  I'd drink, then eat at a diner or whatever, chill and feel completely sober before driving.

Then I bought one of those personal BAC testers.  Sure enough, I'm pretty sure I was driving with a BAC of .08 or even slightly higher.  I do have a pretty high tolerance, so I guess it's harder to judge.

And I KNOW tens of thousands of respectable adults in the NYC area alone drive "drunk" after dinner or a casual night out every weekend.  2 glasses of wine or 2 beers during dinner?... Guess what, you're probably "drunk".

Now if he was actually drinking and driving, or blew a .15% or something crazy, yeah dude was really wrong.  Still though, it can be corrected.

I look at this almost like saving an early draft pick.  TE was obviously gonna be a need this offseason.  Now if we can help this kid, we're set.  No rush.  Maybe send him to rehab for a while?  But if it pays off sooner, even better.

Just now, jetscrazey said:

Getting a DUI money on an NFL player's salary is a sign of stupidity of the highest order.  These men can afford cabs, Uber, etc.  The teams even offer car services.  There should be no reason for drunk.

well lets hope that since he is a young kid still he can learn from this stupid mistake and move forward.

12 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Do we know his BAC?

Hate to admit it, but I probably drove "drunk" plenty of times when I was younger.  I just never knew it.  In my teens and early 20s.  I'd drink, then eat at a diner or whatever, chill and feel completely sober before driving.

Then I bought one of those personal BAC testers.  Sure enough, I'm pretty sure I was driving with a BAC of .08 or even slightly higher.  I do have a pretty high tolerance, so I guess it's harder to judge.

And I KNOW tens of thousands of respectable adults in the NYC area alone drive "drunk" after dinner or a casual night out every weekend.  2 glasses of wine or 2 beers during dinner?... Guess what, you're probably "drunk".

Now if he was actually drinking and driving, or blew a .15% or something crazy, yeah dude was really wrong.  Still though, it can be corrected.

I look at this almost like saving an early draft pick.  TE was obviously gonna be a need this offseason.  Now if we can help this kid, we're set.  No rush.  Maybe send him to rehab for a while?  But if it pays off sooner, even better.

Watch the video, read the report.  He was stumbling, slurring, and showed no concern or remorse.  I don't care how drunk someone is, a good person is devastated when they realize what is happening and they are about to be arrested.  This POS didn't care one bit.  Either he was totally smashed, doesn't recognize consequences, doesn't care, or all three. 

The Jets are a business, not a halfway house. 

15 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Do we know his BAC?

.18 back in washington in 2013

He was arrested on March 9 following a late-night car accident. His blood-alcohol level was 0.18 percent, more than twice the state limit. A police report stated Seferian-Jenkins' vehicle was found at the bottom of a catch basin at a park near the University of Washington. The driver objected to medical care, but was eventually placed on a backboard and transported to Harborview Medical Center. He objected to a blood test at the hospital before police obtained a search warrant to draw his blood.

for me I got over drinking about when I became legal, lol.  

my concern is his idiocracy has been rewarded again, I hope he doesn't kill anyone

Just now, RoadFan said:

Watch the video, read the report.  He was stumbling, slurring, an showed no concern or remorse.

The Jets are a business, not a halfway house. 

Ah, ok that sucks.  But yeah, still worth it for the potential upside considering we don't have a legit TE.

Depends how they play it though.  If the Jets let him continue down this path w/o forcing him to get help, while also letting him play...  then I'll be disappointed.

If the team tries to help him and has zero tolerance for further screw-ups, I love the move.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Maybe you should go on The View and whine some more. 

I am not arguing with you anymore.  You are siding with a total piece of sh!t over being a decent person.  I take it back.  I do hope someone in your family is killed by a drunken POS like ASJ. 

Archived