Christian Hackenberg's Day Off

SAR I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Everyone go kill deer and deliver to Fitz's house immediately!

6EF4F5DA-9B94-43B2-8871-153C7205D234_zps

Not that I'm taking the first shots in the inevitable Team Hack vs. Team Bryce wars on JN, but methinks the Deer Hunter is a better look than Mr. Incredible for my future franchise quarterback.

SAR I

I remember my dad and uncle hunting on my grandfathers property in Rhinebeck.  I was about 8 years old when I came across a gutted buck hanging from a tree branch by accident and had no idea what it was and took of running, lol

2 hours ago, JiF said:

He is one good looking kid.  Even in that silly outfit with that black paint all over his face.  He's a handsome devil. 

I hope he wears that face paint look on gameday of his first start. :D

And was that really today? The outfit looks like it's warm enough for sub zero temps. 

22 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

another douche bag that needs to kill something to feel manly, how about not sucking at football? that'll do it,

Do you know what happens to the deer species if they don't get hunted? Nope, ya don't. 

12 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

never said i was good at it Mr Montana, also never had to be since i make my living without having to play a sport.

And be a manly man to boot....who's better than you?

Poor Hack trying to be a man while eking out a living in the NFL. ****in faggot he is.

**** him

Archived