Sell and Move

JoeyJet

IMO.....the only way the Jets will get out of this ongoing rut is for Woody to sell and the new owner to get out of the Met Life lease (pay whatever penalty there is) and move the team back to NY. I wish they did this when the Mets and Yankees were building new stadiums. This team needs a NY based home, a new identity, and a real football guy to run the organization.

2 minutes ago, JoeyJet said:

IMO.....the only way the Jets will get out of this ongoing rut is for Woody to sell and the new owner to get out of the Met Life lease (pay whatever penalty there is) and move the team back to NY. I wish they did this when the Mets and Yankees were building new stadiums. This team needs a NY based home, a new identity, and a real football guy to run the organization.

Do we really need to spend a billion dollars on a stadium for 8 home games year?

9 minutes ago, JoeyJet said:

I love fans.....:wacko:

25 minutes ago, JoeyJet said:

Joey moving fixes nothing........

Image result for lipstick on a pig

33 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

This team should be on Long Island, without a doubt.

Don't think the island can support an NFL team.  I'm sure there are great fans there, but not enough.  And obviously since it's an island, it's a pain in the ass to get to.

Geography alone makes North Jersey the ideal spot.  Nyc, LI, North/Central/South Jersey, Conn, PA all within a manageable drive.

Long Island would lose most of Jersey and just make the commute general crap for anyone else having to pass through the NYC bottleneck.

Besides, Bruce is better than Billy.  So Jersey wins.

The Jets could move to  the South Side of Heaven, and if they had the same Fan base they would still lose .  In 40 + years the only thing that hasn't change is this miserable fan base .  1st sign of trouble and the vast majority revert to they true selves .

1 hour ago, JoeyJet said:

Whatever with you people, I'm with JoeyJet on this. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's amazing that, in a country of 325 million people, they can't find 32 decent QBs.

I personally believe its that they can't develop 32 decent QBs. I think a successful QB is a combo of player, coaching, surrounding talent and experience. I don't believe most teams do a very good job with this. 

29 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

:Ban:

Honestly there's a couple songs I like from both. But, hmmm, well I love Nebraska. Besides that, eh with Bruce. And Billy, I can prob count a handful of songs I like. But there's a good percentage, I mean A LOT I utterly loath. If I were trapped in a room in hell and had the choose between the two I'd pick Bruce to listen to. Def.

12 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Honestly there's a couple songs I like from both. But, hmmm, well I love Nebraska. Besides that, eh with Bruce. And Billy, I can prob count a handful of songs I like. But there's a good percentage, I mean A LOT I utterly loath. If I were trapped in a room in hell and had the choose between the two I'd pick Bruce to listen to. Def.

If you were trapped in a room in Hell, Bruce and Billy will be playing on repeat. That's why it's called Hell. 

1 hour ago, sourceworx said:

If you were trapped in a room in Hell, Bruce and Billy will be playing on repeat. That's why it's called Hell. 

And it'd be the background music to an endless loop of all the classic Jet screw-ups ... THAT is what Hell is all about. :D 

4 hours ago, JoeyJet said:

D'oh!  A brain fart moment for you?  There is no lease of any kind at MetLife. The Jets and the Giants are co-owners (not tenants).  Jets would have to pay off their remaining debt on the place (hundreds of millions) and then sell their half of the stadium to another team.  Ha... good luck with that...   of course....  that will NEVER happen.

4 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Don't think the island can support an NFL team.  I'm sure there are great fans there, but not enough.  And obviously since it's an island, it's a pain in the ass to get to.

Geography alone makes North Jersey the ideal spot.  Nyc, LI, North/Central/South Jersey, Conn, PA all within a manageable drive.

Long Island would lose most of Jersey and just make the commute general crap for anyone else having to pass through the NYC bottleneck.

Besides, Bruce is better than Billy.  So Jersey wins.

They couldn't even fill up a hockey arena, Jets on the island would be a disaster

4 hours ago, Tinstar said:

The Jets could move to  the South Side of Heaven, and if they had the same Fan base they would still lose .  In 40 + years the only thing that hasn't change is this miserable fan base .  1st sign of trouble and the vast majority revert to they true selves .

So it is us fans fault that the idiot HC kicked a FG down 41-0?

Archived