I am changing my username

Maxman

Pretty sure this losing streak is my fault. "Max" has said some pretty stupid things over the years, time for a fresh start. Any suggestions are welcome but "Max" is retiring soon.

Edit: When I picked the name "Max" it was on another Jets board and it was in 2003 I believe. I wanted a random name that couldn't be traced back to me, since I figured what I would write would be on the offensive side. It was my first message board and I was certain that I wouldn't last long. So I didn't want to tarnish my "real name".

Well, a funny thing happened, I stayed on that board for a few years and then JetNation was eventually born. So I came over with the name Max never giving it much though. Yet every time someone called me Max I would correct them and say my name is Phil.

Weird, huh?

I never said I was normal. Anyhow my name is Phil and that Max guy was holding us back. Amongst his great statements:

• Herman Edwards will win the Super Bowl as head coach of the New York Jets
  • If Peyton Manning orchestrated a playoff comeback against the Patriots, he was going to run 10 miles
  • And he was mean\insensitive to like a million different people

So if you see him, you can ask him about those things. :) In the meantime, like I said, my name is Phil S and I like the Jets. And short walks on the beach.

Just felt like sharing...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived