Is this rock bottom as a franchise?

Matt39

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha. JIF is good people. And I believe was an athlete...lol

The other dude is a waste of bandwidth. And smash is pretty spot on....he isnt here to talk football. It just clutters the board. It would be somewhat entertaining if he was funny, but its so embarrassingly not it gets old after a while.

hugs2.gif

The mid 90's were a hell of a lot worse then this. In the last three years we were in the AFC Champ game twice and went .500 this year. In the mid 90's we won about 6 games total it ******* sucked.

And I really don't think the team is that bad off. Alls we need is a few players S, OLB and Oline and we could easily win 11 or 12 games next year and have a shot at the SB.

The mid 90's were a hell of a lot worse then this. In the last three years we were in the AFC Champ game twice and went .500 this year. In the mid 90's we won about 6 games total it ******* sucked.

And I really don't think the team is that bad off. Alls we need is a few players S, OLB and Oline and we could easily win 11 or 12 games next year and have a shot at the SB.

Hi Mick...welcome back. I agree completely.

Were you any good?

Were? My jump shot is still lights out.

I was good enough to get offers from school's the size of my High School (which was big for High School, 4.5k) lol. But I decided to go to a big school with a bunch of friends and party my face off instead.

Were? My jump shot is still lights out.

I was good enough to get offers from school's the size of my High School (which was big for High School, 4.5k) lol. But I decided to go to a big school with a bunch of friends and party my face off instead.

Gotcha. Same here.

Did you watch the game? That was one of the better football games I've seen in a while especially with the new rules regarding passing. It was a classic defensive battle that we hardly ever see anymore. The best game of the playoffs imo.

it has nothing to do with inferiority...but yes I wish the Jets front office were able to do what the Giants manage to do when evaluating talent.

Classic game, no question. 49ers-Jinta was tremendous. The big difference was that Alex Smith is so useless.

You want some credentials? Huh? I got stories bro. Stories. You dont know the talent I've played. The pro's I've battled with. Oh no. You dont the level I've played, hell, still play. I'm bout to go hit the gym, Sun's out, Gun's out.

And FTR, RJF is a boxer. All ripped and sh*t. I've seen pictures. ******* dude is sexy and looks like he could kick my a$$, and I'm a mother****ing badass. So thats say some sh*t right there. And he's got a brain. Super smart. Guys a catch. ///total homo

You're right. My bad. Next time grown men cry on the interwebz about how tough life is because the Giants played the Patriots in the SB and won, I'll just join in on the tears fest and not act like a child.

Nothing about grown men crying in any of the posts I saw just you taking sh*t to extreme bro and you know it. The only tears Ill ever cry about the Jets are tears of joy if they ever win a SB again LOL. Hey look dumbatesman reped you !! your his internet hero now

Oh BTW I didnt know you and RJF share pics online thats so cute :)

Walking through NYC and seeing a Giants party for the second time in four years, while the Jets decided to treat a divisional game as their Super Bowl last season....I think this is probably the worst I've felt as a fan.

Could this year been any more embarrassing for the Jets?

The last time the Giants won the SB we were 4-12. That 4th and final win was a meaningless week 17 OT victory that took us out of the running for the top college QB prospect; instead of Matt Ryan we ended up with Vernon Gholston.

That was worse.

The last time the Giants won the SB we were 4-12. That 4th and final win was a meaningless week 17 OT victory that took us out of the running for the top college QB prospect; instead of Matt Ryan we ended up with Vernon Gholston.

That was worse.

I'd rather be still searching for a QB than have Matt Ryan.

Walking through NYC and seeing a Giants party for the second time in four years, while the Jets decided to treat a divisional game as their Super Bowl last season....I think this is probably the worst I've felt as a fan.

Could this year been any more embarrassing for the Jets?

LOL - try 30 f^&k&*g years of this - do yourself a favor and take up another hobby

just checked today's standings

the Jets are 0-0 and tied for first place in the division and the entire NFL

time to do that golf thing --- forget your last bad slice/hook/whiff/chilidip into the lake (2011) and MOVE on to focusing on your NEXT shot (2012)

No way we are at Rock Bottom, we are on the way though 4 years of hell coming

If the Jets wise up and get rid of Sanchez and get a competent QB, not at all. Even with Sanchez a decent defense will keep the Jets nominally competitive. Downside of that is invariably we keep throwing good money after bad at QB and waiting for Sanche to become any good or pretending that PIck 6 is an NFL QB.

If this is rock bottom for people I hate to see how people react when it's worse.

"Is this the bottom of the ocean for the franchise?"

This is not rock bottom Im sure Tanny and rex can make even worse personnel decisions this off season bringing us close to rock bottom somewhere around 2014

Archived