PATRIOTS ELIMINATION THREAD

Bugg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Than ban me, go ahead tough guy, if that makes u feel better about your self, do it. Than tell me what for, I'd love to hear it, u were the one who told me tong off.

Because it made me feel better about myself.

If I told someone to **** off, would it be against the code of conduct?

I know you'll think I'm being a smart ass, but I'm being genuine here. I've pretty much allowed you to neuter me here, but it's hard for me to understand this "do as I say, not as I do" thing you've got going.

Also.... I'm VERY glad the Pats lost today.

Back on the cross again, I see.

Than ban me, go ahead tough guy, if that makes u feel better about your self, do it. Than tell me what for, I'd love to hear it, u were the one who told me tong off.

Remember when you told me, if the time ever came, if you were being, that guy, to tell u. Well, you're being that guy. Stop dude.

I'm telling him to f*** off rather than banning him. He should be happy.

You still need to work on the part of your alleged make-believe persona that whines and cries about being persecuted.

It was an honest question, I even qualified it as such.

No cause for you to jump to making it personal. You are a moderator on a fan website, members of the site are occasionally going to ask questions about behavior if what they see you doing doesn't align with the code of conduct. It comes across very "do as I say, not as I do", as I said previously.... very Green Jets & Ham, to be honest.

No cause for you to jump to making it personal. You are a moderator on a fan website, members of the site are occasionally going to ask questions about behavior if what they see you doing doesn't align with the code of conduct. It comes across very "do as I say, not as I do", as I said previously.... very Green Jets & Ham, to be honest.

U just went Ham on slats? Ooh sh*tz.

Personal? Because I pointed out that for the 8000th time (conservatively) you whined about other people (or me, specifically) posting things you're not allowed to do?

Pull the nails out of your palms and relax.

Back on the cross again, I see.

LOL 

Sure. However, you guys want to run with it. I just want to know where the blurry lines are, as opposed to the hard and fast rules. Slats is the one that makes the requests of me, so when I see him blurring lines, I figure it makes sense to ask him.

Forget I asked, sheeessshhhhh... 

Personal? Because I pointed out that for the 8000th time (conservatively) you whined about other people (or me, specifically) posting things you're not allowed to do?

Pull the nails out of your palms and relax.

You still haven't answered what was a very simple question. I'll leave it at that.

Nuke this little prick until he glows, then shoot him in the dark.  Enough already.  Basta!

If I told someone to **** off, would it be against the code of conduct?

I know you'll think I'm being a smart ass, but I'm being genuine here. I've pretty much allowed you to neuter me here, but it's hard for me to understand this "do as I say, not as I do" thing you've got going.

Also.... I'm VERY glad the Pats lost today.

Life sure is hard

It'll be interesting how they handle Brady. He looked real bad on his deep throws and BB has not done his best in surrounding him with offensive talent in recent years.

Brady is still a very good QB, but they dont have any big game players on that team anymore. They really haven't had such players in 10 years. The Pats are playoff front runners.

It'll be interesting how they handle Brady. He looked real bad on his deep throws and BB has not done his best in surrounding him with offensive talent in recent years.

Brady is still a very good QB, but they dont have any big game players on that team anymore. They really haven't had such players in 10 years. The Pats are playoff front runners.

i think it was just a bad game by brady

he missed some wide open (for nfl) receivers today

Why?  The Patriots were down 17.  A FG makes it 20-6 with a little over 14 minutes of game.  What little momentum that drive be gone because Peyton still has a big lead and had not been stopped since the 1st quarter.

No issue with the call.  They needed to change the flow of the game and it was clear the D was not stopping sh*t.  Maybe Mankins or Wnedell could have given Brady a fraction of a second. 

because with a field goal you are only down 2 scores and kicking off to the broncos instead of still needing 3 scores and giving peyton manning great field position. either way it probably doesn't matter since the broncos outclassed the patriots the entire game. the patriots looked like boys among men.

Demonstrated a total lack of respect for Jack Del RIo. And in fairness Dl Rio has an awful resume vs. The Pats.

I disagree.

Again, there were just under 15 minutes left in the game.  The Patriots had 3 points and had stopped Peyton once in almost three quarters.

I do not think it is a lack of respect for del Rio, but a sign of resignation that they were getting owned and need some momentum.

because with a field goal you are only down 2 scores and kicking off to the broncos instead of still needing 3 scores and giving peyton manning great field position. either way it probably doesn't matter since the broncos outclassed the patriots the entire game. the patriots looked like boys among men.

And that is why they had to go for it.

They were getting owned.  They needed to try and change the dynamics of the game.

CltE2g.gif

It kind of looks deliberate. More so than a normal pick play.

GFY

Mangini was the best Jets coach in 40 years cause you crybaby bitches have won the the same nothing we have since you got caught cheating, but you front running assholes dont have our ability to deal with it

Archived