PATRIOTS ELIMINATION THREAD

Bugg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bellichick really ****ed up going for i ton 4th in the 3rd quarter. it wasn't time to do that. patriots are still losers since they had to stop cheating

HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE THE GENIUS THAT IS BILL BELICHICK

bellichick really ****ed up going for i ton 4th in the 3rd quarter. it wasn't time to do that. patriots are still losers since they had to stop cheating

Why?  The Patriots were down 17.  A FG makes it 20-6 with a little over 14 minutes of game.  What little momentum that drive be gone because Peyton still has a big lead and had not been stopped since the 1st quarter.

No issue with the call.  They needed to change the flow of the game and it was clear the D was not stopping sh*t.  Maybe Mankins or Wnedell could have given Brady a fraction of a second. 

Sparklers are for flaming homosexuals.

I lost 2 fingers playing with firecrackers and some sight in my right eye from Roman Candles, so it's what I was comfortable with. I'm now relegated to those little paper popper things you throw at the ground, almost choked on one earlier. I really, really like girls though.

The last time the pats *won a superbowl barely anyone had camera phones yet and a touch screen was from a scifi movie.

The last time the pats *won a superbowl.... I'm sure we can think of some good ones.

Let's not go there yet. The last time the Jets won the Super Bowl, man had not landed on the moon yet :-(

Archived