DR Cromartie to Visit Jets tonight

Steveg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering teams playing Denver had to throw the ball a ton, just to keep up with the Peyton Manning Air Assault, a 44% completion against rating is very good.

But, let's go ahead and offer him $5 million, let him go home and then sign with Baltimore for $6 mil. because we set a price and won't move off it. We'll show those other teams how smart we are by not signing any players for anything we think is overpaying.

Yeah..We'll teach them not to overpay..!

Meanwhile, as the secondary is getting torched.....

Can't we do something where we backload the contract and just cut him so he doesn't see the money with as little dead money as possible after year two?

Only if the contract is for him to laugh in our face for ten minutes, belch, and then leave the building

According to Pro Football Talk, the Broncos offered Rodgers-Cromartie a six-year, $54 million dollar contract – a deal which he turned down.

So what's his price tag going to be?

Why are u concerned? According to you, we have $30+ mil. We can throw 20 mil at his face just so you are happy Idzik 'made it rain'.

hey super twat! do us both a favor and stay away from my posts. and wipe the idzik pubes off your chin while your at it

Jeez, I guess I had you all wrong.  Clearly you're not a temperamental nutjob throwing toddler-like hissy fits about absolutely everything.  If only I had previously known you were capable of such vast intellectual insight.  My mistake.

Jeez, I guess I had you all wrong. Clearly you're not a temperamental nutjob throwing toddler-like hissy fits about absolutely everything. If only I had previously known you were capable of such vast intellectual insight. My mistake.

You're arguing with a guy who wants to cut Muhammad Wilkerson

Jeez, I guess I had you all wrong.  Clearly you're not a temperamental nutjob throwing toddler-like hissy fits about absolutely everything.  If only I had previously known you were capable of such vast intellectual insight.  My mistake.

super twat, I just don't take kindly to people looking to talk smack at any chance they get.i don't like you. take your "brilliance" elsewhere. if I have a need to consult a super twat,i will be sure to hit you up

@ConorTOrr: Sounds like Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie will visit the #Giants after his #Jets visit. More to come soon on http://t.co/ELgoww8OM5

DRC and his agent misjudged their leverage and the market completely. They went into it thinking they had all the leverage since the Broncos are desperate to win so they will do everything to keep him. They forgot there were other options a team could avail to.

Now after a few quiet days where DRC has not got the attention he thought he would have got they are doing their very best to increase their leverage again. Get two teams to start bidding for his services.

Archived