Eli Stinks

Smashmouth

the whole offense stinks.  WR's not looking for the ball on a blitz, o-line is horrendous, no runnning game

the OC needs to wake up to reality, scale everything down, stop the check with me hand signals, and just run quick hitting blitz beaters until the offense gets a clue

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the whole offense stinks.  WR's not looking for the ball on a blitz, o-line is horrendous, no runnning game

the OC needs to wake up to reality, scale everything down, stop the check with me hand signals, and just run quick hitting blitz beaters until the offense gets a clue

They are in shambles right now.

Got to love it

I had an interesting conversation with two Giants' fans at work today.  One of them was saying that Eli is a great QB, he just has nothing around him.  He said he needs better WR's, a better TE, better OLmen and a running game.  I basically just looked at him and said "so he basically needs superstars at every position on offense to be good.  you can say that about almost any QB."  The other thing that always bothers me.  Apparently it was Geno's fault on all 21 INT's last year, but Eli isn't to blame for any of the 27 INT's he threw according to some Giants' fans I know.

Eli has been bad for 2 yrs now.

Beckham can't get on the field.

Ben McAdoo hasn't proven he's competent. He's never been an OC before and I'm surprised the media hasn't taken him to task yet as I've mentioned elsewhere.

I had an interesting conversation with two Giants' fans at work today.  One of them was saying that Eli is a great QB, he just has nothing around him.  He said he needs better WR's, a better TE, better OLmen and a running game.  I basically just looked at him and said "so he basically needs superstars at every position on offense to be good.  you can say that about almost any QB."  The other thing that always bothers me.  Apparently it was Geno's fault on all 21 INT's last year, but Eli isn't to blame for any of the 27 INT's he threw according to some Giants' fans I know.

Hah hah that is what Mark Sanchez  supporters kept saying.

Eli is two things: mistake prone (always) and clutch (used to be). He won those championships because his defense kept him close enough to have that shot late. I think he has lost a lot of that. But he used to have it. Still, circumstances have to be just right for him to win those two. And he did. He is still a sloppy, essentially mediocre QB. Hey, Flacco had a moment, and I think he blows.

Yep Eli used to be really good at throwing up prayers in big games .... problem is those prayers have run out., You can't be that freakin lucky all the time

I'm in the minority here but I think Eli has had a very good career and he's way more clutch than his "gaudy-stats" brother.  The Eli bashing makes no sense to me.  The guy is tough as nails and has ice-water in his veins.  Do you think Giants fans would go back on that trade?

I'm in the minority here but I think Eli has had a very good career and he's way more clutch than his "gaudy-stats" brother.  The Eli bashing makes no sense to me.  The guy is tough as nails and has ice-water in his veins.  Do you think Giants fans would go back on that trade?

lol  Philip loudmouth Rivers or Eli superbowl MVP manning

tough call

Eli has two things wrong with him: 

2012-05-17-suprin2-595x558.jpg

And that is the real problem. THese two things have convinced NYers and Giants fans that they are entitled and expected to always be competing for them which isnt the case. Heck maybe even that organization has convinced itself especially with the NY media dumping all its crap on the Jets. Remember what was the conscientious thought going in this season? bet on the Giants to be the team to root for and the Jets to suck. Who is 0-2? People need to chill and let the year play out and let Eli and Coughlin figure it out. Giants always start slow and then go on a run at the end but if they cant protect Eli then forget everything...

Archived